Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event (452 Views)

Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event by hollawaley2: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Comedian Basketmouth shares his most touching moment from the Guinness Fanzone event last Sunday.
As Narrated On IG

"Ok So I had the pleasure of being the host at the Guinness Fanzone last Sunday and this right here, was by far the most touching moment for me
After listening to his story, Thierry Henry took off the Igwe regalia he had just been crowned with and put it all on Goodluck Obieze an amputee footballer . He identified him as his own Igwe, his own Made of Black hero.
I think it takes a King to recognise another King. Sincerely, this really got me. It speaks volumes...#madeofblack"
WATCH-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn3KrgU8e7E
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc_s7_IlgKC/?taken-by=basketmouth

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event by whonamehelp(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
my niggi
Re: Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event by Flexherbal(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice one !
Re: Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event by opeyemi100(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Booked
Re: Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event by Blakjewelry(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2017
One of my favorite comedian
Re: Basketmouth Shares His Most Touching Moment From The Guinness Fanzone Event by Homeboiy: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

A Young Traveller Complained Being Badly Treated By Romchi Motors / Popular Ghanaian Babymama, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Some Incredible Maternity Baby / Mo'hits All-star Reunite & Perform At Davido 30 Billion Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.