Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required (1996 Views)

Bypass Google FRP Lock SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 5 G920 (android 7) / How To Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More / How To Remove Google Frp Lock On Tecno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required by gift2mfa(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Gionee Frp solutionGionee FRP Solution

Hello there,
Today we will be discussing a very simple but difficult problem which many Gionee users undergo when they factory reset their phones that is so common in our Present Brands of Gionee today. before we go into details we’ll quickly explain first the meaning of google FRP.

Google FRP simply means Factory Reset Protection in some other device’s like BlackBerry 10 series it’s called Anti theft. It is a security program that helps you secure or protect your documents or files in your phone if lost or stolen and whoever takes the phone will be left with no choice than to Hard reset the phone. especially when there’s password on the phone.

How can I Put Google Factory Reset Protection on My Android Devices?

It’s very easy as this FRP setting is user built like inbuilt in the android device as you, the owner of the device is required to login to your Google account if you don’t have one, you’ll have to create a Gmail account “Learn how to create a Gmail account here”.
once logged in, you can now gain access to your Google play store and other Google benefits.
Note: Always write down the email and password you used in logging into your Google Account so when you factory reset your phone you can always fill it in to fully gain access to your phone. But if you forgot here’s some few steps you can use.
“I Forgot My Google Email and Password of My Phone Before I Factory Reset the Phone”

Are you stock at the stage of keying in your email and password you used before on you Gionee Device? well here’s some simple steps you can apply kindly read carefully and later share your testimonies.

Now after factory or Hard Reset, follow the procedures to getting your phone setup, click of “Next” if necessary now read carefully; when you get to this point “Enter Your Google Account Verification FRP” don’t panic when you’ve tried all the various emails you know, Kindly “Swipe your screen sharply” from the bottom(down screen), where your “home Bolton” is, and click on “Settings” scroll down to “Accounts and Privacy” or “Backup & Reset” click on it and un-tick “Backup” and “Automatic Restore” Apps now once you’ve done that kindly click on “Reset” and wait patiently for the phone to factory reset and reboot. After the phone fully reboots, set it up and see the magic. That’s all for Gionee Frp Solution
Don’t forget to share your experiences and testimonies on the comment session.
Pls drop your questions as I will be here to answer as your tech geek for free.
Note this is FRP solution thread.

Source: How I Bypassed My Android Device FRP

Re: Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required by TransLucent(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2018
Hi, recently i tried this method with HTC One but it didn't work. I used the FRP deactivation application and followed the instructions according to the guide and that worked. smiley
Re: Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required by Notedlifestyles(m): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Have you tried using miracle box?
Re: Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required by fotadmowmend(m): 3:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Notedlifestyles:
Have you tried using miracle box?
Miracle box bricks most Gionee devices.
Re: Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required by Notedlifestyles(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
None that we've tried
Re: Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required by Notedlifestyles(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Miracle box bricks most Gionee devices.
None that we've tried it works perfectly on Mediatek device mtk
Re: Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required by Avatecc: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 12 And Camon 12 Air Launch SOON / Samsung Galaxy A01 Unboxing And First Impression / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.