Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? (1008 Views)

Surulere Remix _ Wizkid,donjazzy,phyno,drsid(instrumental) / Anyone Heard Fo This Song Choko By Sean Tero. / Welcome To The Music Section ("_") . . . .(Updated 27-01-2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? by Silver2: 2:54am On Apr 04, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-S-X6GTx8

I have heard this song before when I went to parties as a child but I never knew the song. I just heard it again today when my mother was watching the video( with the link above). I really would love to know who sings the song and the title of the song.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? by fifi09(f): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2010
The name of the song is "Premier Gaou" by Magic System.

Magic System is a musical group from Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I actually like the song a lot!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? by ofokaofoki: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2010
lol there are sicker makossa songs around, welcome to nairaland.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2010
fifi09:

The name of the song is "Premier Gaou" by Magic System.

Magic System is a musical group from Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I actually like the song a lot!

lol correct!!!! that song is about 10yrs old.

"premier gaou"means "first mugu" and its an hilarious song if you understand French.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? by fifi09(f): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

lol correct!!!! that song is about 10yrs old.

"premier gaou"means "first mugu" and its an hilarious song if you understand French.

LOL @first mugu… Nope, I speak/understand only a teeny weeny bit.

Cool! Didn't know that. Thanks for sharing!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? by Silver2: 2:30am On Apr 06, 2010
Thankz 4 ur help & WOW I didn't know it was 10 yrs old!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

M.i Overrated Lol. / Rugged Man Responds To 9ice: And The Beef Goes On / Idedicate (dedicate A Youtube Music Vid To An NLer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.