Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance (4436 Views)

Meet The Poor Woman Who Has Been Pregnant For 5 Years / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles / Terminally Ill Girl, 11, Faces Dying In Agony In Foster Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Funjosh(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

A friend came in from.naija
I was lucky he still had garri
Efo is vegetable na
With shaking
Ponmo
Fish and cow tail
Don't worry we have all those here

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too like food.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Funjosh:

You too like food.

Look who's here
O foody like you
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Funjosh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Look who's here
O foody like you

Eyes rolled, if I like food reach half of Wetin you like, I go dance pass Synagogue grin
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Still Hoping....
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Soliciting:
Still Hoping....
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Ma'am Dyt Please We Need Your Assistance Here
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Soliciting:
Still Hoping....
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Gideon20(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
I can help with Twitter.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Gideon20(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
I pray she gets the help.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by djgroove(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
you can raise fund on www.efundyou.com you will thank me later.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Qmedspharma(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Soliciting:
Tragedy struck on the 18th of November 2015 at about 1:16am when fire gutted their two room apartment as a result of an electric spark. The mother of three was said to have rescued her kids by throwing them outside through the window as the door way was already burning fiercely. She however, could not jump off the window because of its size. Sympathizers and neighbors were able to rescue her few minutes later with deep burns all over her body. At this critical state she was rushed to a hospital by neighbors.

Her right arm was to be amputated as a result of the deep burns however, one of the doctors examined and acknowledged some of the cells in her arm were still alive. After several months in pains doctors had to cut/fetch some flesh from her thigh to patch up and cover the deeply affected parts that have refuse to heal.

Another corrective surgery was to be done few months after the first one buy the poor ''agbo'' seller who only had the first surgery as a result of funds from her church, pastors and sympathizers who were able to raise about a million for her. The poor woman thought she could manage not having the second surgery but few months after the first one she begun to feel severe pains unable to stretch her right arm causing much excruciating pains.

We are calling on Nigerians to save this mother of three from this agony. She's unable to do anything right now, she needs to undergo the final corrective surgery which is needed to reduce the pains. The surgery will cause #700,000 aside dressing, drugs and consultations.

For your token of love please send to Acc. No: 0261300892 Acc. Name: Grace Emmanuel GT Bank. or Contact 07063231460.

thank you.

please get in touch with me..
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Qmedspharma:

please get in touch with me..
i Sent You A Pm Sir
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
We Have Received Funds From Two Persons 10,000 And 3,000 Thank You Very Much May God Reward Us Abundantly.

1 Like

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Gideon20:
I can help with Twitter.
hello Sir How Far With The Twitter? Thank You For Your Assistance
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Please Anyone Help Me With What It Takes For A Topic To Be Moved To The Front Page?
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Btchunker Hungerbad Dominique Finalboss Please For Humanity Sake Help This Agonising Poor Woman.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Gideon20(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Soliciting:
hello Sir How Far With The Twitter? Thank You For Your Assistance
it's done , how far with the fund.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gideon20:
it's done , how far with the fund.
i Shared How Much We've Gotten So Far That's All For Now
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Soliciting:
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Btchunker Hungerbad Dominique Finalboss Please For Humanity Sake Help This Agonising Poor Woman.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
djgroove:
you can raise fund on www.efundyou.com you will thank me later.
hello Sir Thank You For This Info, We Have Created A Profile For Her On The Site However, I Want To Ask If There's A Way We Can Make The Funds Come Quick? The Said Woman Is Really In Pains. Thank You Sir.

1 Like

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by djgroove(m): 5:46am On Jan 17, 2018
as you have raise the campaign, you need to let people know by shearing on your social media and tell friend to help you shear, the more you shear on social media the more you get your donation strait to the account details provided. the website has already done there part on there social media handle.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
djgroove:
as you have raise the campaign, you need to let people know by shearing on your social media and tell friend to help you shear, the more you shear on social media the more you get your donation strait to the account details provided. the website has already done there part on there social media handle.
Mr gideon20 has helped in creating a #helpgraceemmanuel on Twitter please everyone we need your assistance in re-twitting it on your social media Twitter handles as well as on Facebook and wattsapp groups for people to assist. just share that's all we beg for thanks. this is also her efundyou link https://efundyou.com/help-this-woman-in-pains-ool.html please share it as well
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Gideon20(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Soliciting:
Mr gideon20 has helped in creating a #helpgraceemmanuel on Twitter please everyone we need your assistance in re-twitting it on your social media Twitter handles as well as on Facebook and wattsapp groups for people to assist. just share that's all we beg for thanks. this is also her efundyou link https://efundyou.com/help-this-woman-in-pains-ool.html please share it as well
I pray she gets the help. it is well.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Soliciting:
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Soliciting:
We Have Received Funds From Two Persons 10,000 And 3,000 Thank You Very Much May God Reward Us Abundantly.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Soliciting:
Please Anyone Help Me With What It Takes For A Topic To Be Moved To The Front Page?
lalasticlala
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gideon20:
I pray she gets the help. it is well.
amen Thank You Very Much
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Built2last I have seen the good works you're doing in this forum, please this woman needs help.
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Gideon20(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Soliciting:
amen Thank You Very Much
how's the funds coming and how's she doing, kindly update .
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Gideon20:
how's the funds coming and how's she doing, kindly update .
aside The 13,000 We Havn't Gotten Any Thing Yet
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2018
HungerBAD i saw your thread about helping some student that's kind of you. please sir you can also extend this kindness to this poor woman she really needs help thank you sir

1 Like

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Soliciting:
Built2last I have seen the good works you're doing in this forum, please this woman needs help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / COVID-19 Update For May 29 2021 In Nigeria / Get Rid Of Age Spots,black Spots The Natural Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.