Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (66371 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Regina Daniels Wears Plunging Neckline Cleavage-Baring Dress / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Guestlander: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Roman Gourdess.
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Awoleesu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Way our boys and girls will dress for an outing in future if this trend continues...

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by chibbyRJ(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
wah dah Bleep tongue

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
too big.
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by godofuck231: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
KingstonDome:
This is so massive!!!!. Fada Lawd epp us all

www.kingstondome.com/2017/12/roman-goddess-friend-puts-massive-cleavage-display.html

What is her profession? Showing boobs, ok o,isorite
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by metroid(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Double Trouble
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by newoffer: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is epidemic
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Donjazzy12(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
KingstonDome:
This is so massive!!!!. Fada Lawd epp us all

www.kingstondome.com/2017/12/roman-goddess-friend-puts-massive-cleavage-display.html

How I wish guys will ignore such tread. Women are using their sexual appeal to wreck havoc but their weakness is their need for attention. Stop paying attention to them and watch them grovel!
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by bs81(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
shuooooooooooooo. o boy!
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by abcity2001(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
I go die ooooo. :oI go die ooooo.
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Burgerlomo: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
I just dey wonder the kind of enjoyment wey go dey there if person marry the two of them as first and second wife, or even marry them at once grin
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Mhiztahflash(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is very sardonic, 2018 budget on the way. wink grin
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Ogaonos: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Smellymouth:
Bloood of zachariah!! Are you kidney me?
These breazts na Messi and Ronaldo while Di'ja own na Iheanacho...

Funkkeeeee !! Funkkeeeee !!!!!
roman goddess own gud but e friend own fall small.but dis kind slay queen i dey fear o.after i don jack d honeypot squeeze e watermelom nd dstv dish 4 back.i cum wak up 4 church pastor cum tel me hw i gav a goddess 4rm rome my jeeps nd empty my account.abeg i cover my sausage wit holy oil nd eyes wit blood of jesus.i no look again.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by IkpuMmadu: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Holy Moses ...this is what I call breastts in their finest ..if the nipples are top notch great
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by stillmaticOG(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
watin person no go hear....so another word now for ashawo na socialite....smh

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by babamoha(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin
comradespade:
Haaaa, oyan re bi igba emu shocked (see bress like palmwine gourd)

Mood:
grin
comradespade:

Mood:
guy reading your comments alone na with laughter serious laugh na hin i dey laugh
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by gaskiyamagana: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abfinest007:
this is natural milk industry pls buhari come and suck bcus u didn't hav enough when u were small thats why u hav premature brain
Madness on line / Online madness.
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
cheesy This is a Brezzfie shot
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by bs81(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Burgerlomo:
I just dey wonder the kind of enjoyment wey go dey there if person marry the two of them as first and second wife, or even marry them at once grin
pls write your will before you embark on that suicidal mission.
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
babamoha:
grin grin grin guy reading your comments alone na with laughter serious laugh na hin i dey laugh

Lol...I'm delighted, bro. Happy I made you laugh smiley

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by obowunmi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Love big tits....

grin grin grin sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by chuckjonesautos: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
themonk:
grin

Whose dad is this Abeg Lmao!
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Rexnegro(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cowbell ...our milk
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by whizcartel(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
OKPO!!!
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Abidal2017: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2017

U must be one funny ass licking dude. Well, thumb up
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by olakit: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ashawo and Socialite are they the same. Y u dey call Ashawo person as a socialite.
Pls Lady. Repents and go bak to the Lord)
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by adehadex(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Me, I can't lie, oh I like you, gal, in particular Can I see your particulars? I been screening you like una pelicula So baby, let's stir it up........
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by jconsulting(f): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
These are too long for my liking ,men don't even like such ,these br...st are just good for staring shocked
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by holuwapopsh(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Dis is A well soak with Natural Milk but i 1 sentence OOOOLLLLLLLOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by holuwapopsh(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Dis is A well soak with Natural Milk but i 1 sentence BOOOOOBBBBBBYYYY OOOOLLLLLLLOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO (the BREAST GANG)
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Pblessing: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
they are not friends ,they are sisters.....blessing and joy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.