Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,442 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution (529 Views)

Students Laud Tinubu Over Approval For Buses To Tertiary Institutions / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am admitted to Ondo state university of science and technology.I tried jamb several times before being admitted into this Prestigious University.

My parents are struggling to pay my fees and due to this my admission might be terminated if not paid on time.

I need your help urgently in paying my school fees and acceptance fees which is 150000.

I would like to fulfill my dreams and to be an important person in the society by bringing different changes and development through Education.I would like other girls in future not to get into the situation that I am in, where they really struggle to be in school.

God bless you.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Leverageisback(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
DO YOU NEED A QUICK LOAN!!!

Visit any first bank branch and request for the loan officer when you tell him you need a loan you proceed by tooting that @ss up taking off your panties and asking him to do his worst

Could also work on women too who knows what they are into these days
Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
If someone eventually pays today's own. Who will fend for you in the whole years you will spend there?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
God will provide for me. don't underestimate the power of his greatness and His mercy.
Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
God will provide for me. don't underestimate the power of his greatness and His mercy.
Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by KardinalZik(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Who told you you can CHANGE anything in Nigeria with just a (nearly completely theoretical) degree?

Secondly, #150,000.00 is too much for just a session in a public university, when some prestigious public universities (like ABU, UNIMAID, UDUSOK, FUTMINNA, FUTO, OAU, UI etc.) charge not more than 30% of that amount.
Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by captainking(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
If 150k is giving to you to pay this year's fees.. How would you handle other fees... Handouts.. Feeding.. Etc.. It also means.. Next year. You would open another thread asking for next years school fees.. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
captainking:
If 150k is giving to you to pay this year's fees.. How would you handle other fees... Handouts.. Feeding.. Etc.. It also means.. Next year. You would open another thread asking for next years school fees.. Just saying.

well you are right but till then I will have things worked out and be on part time job.
Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
KardinalZik:
Who told you you can CHANGE anything in Nigeria with just a (nearly completely theoretical) degree?

Secondly, #150,000.00 is too much for just a session in a public university, when some prestigious public universities (like ABU, UNIMAID, UDUSOK, FUTMINNA, FUTO, OAU, UI etc.) charge not more than 30% of that amount.

it is a state institution not public.do your research properly
Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by KardinalZik(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
adesayor:

it is a state institution not public.do your research properly
So a state-owned institution is private, abi?
Re: Help Me Fund My Education To Tertiary Institution by Pamelayoung: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
You better go and learn a skill afterwards you can enrol for either a full time or part time programme with that you can support your parents with the fees you mustn't go to school first especially when you're not financially bouyant.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Suitalble Subject Combo For Geology In Jamb / Acca And Ican Professional Examination Tuition / Admission Officers Beg JAMB To Extend 2017 Admission Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.