Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Turn This Simple And Easy Recipe Into A Million Dollar Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn This Simple And Easy Recipe Into A Million Dollar Business. (348 Views)

The 3 Things It Takes To Turn A Billion-dollar Business Idea Into Reality / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S. / Pls How Do I Turn This Amount Of Airtime Into Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn This Simple And Easy Recipe Into A Million Dollar Business. by Agbaghe: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Easy And Simple Ways To Make A Cup Of Refreshing Mint Tea

December 19, 2017 - Food Recipes, Health, Healthy Food Recipes, Iced Tea, Mint Drinks

http://salvagereaders..com.ng/2017/12/make-simple-easy-mint-tea.html

As simple as this recipe may seem, you could turn it into a business that rakes in millions of dollars.
Hey guys, in this article I’m going to be sharing with you two easy and simple ways to make and enjoy a cup of refreshing Mint Tea. Apart from being an herb used to cure a lot of sicknesses and diseases, Mint Tea is a delicious, refreshing and relaxing beverage that has a lot of numerous health benefits. Depending on your taste buds, you could either enjoy a cup of Mint Tea when there is cold, winter, when you’re slightly ill or you could enjoy a cold cup of Mint Iced Tea during summer, a party or during this year’s Christmas.

My Classification When Choosing Mint Leaves:
For choosing the type of mint leaves you may want to use, you could make a choice from a wide variety of mint; you could use peppermint, spear mint, chocolate mint and so on. You could even try a blend of two or more types of mint; just go with any type that suits you.
Another way of choosing mint leaves is according to their nature and by their nature I mean dried crushed mint leaves or freshly crushed mint leaves. Freshly crushed mint leaves are always the best to ensure salvaging the essential oils that comes with it.

Things Required For Preparation Of Mint Tea:
Tea Cups
Special Ice Cubes, you’ll find how to make this below it comes immediately after the methods of preparing Iced Tea.
Sprig of mint for garnishing
Tea Pot
Lemon slices for garnishing
Sweeteners,mlik honey etc.
READ MORE AT http://salvagereaders..com.ng/2017/12/make-simple-easy-mint-tea.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Bowflex Adjustable Bench + FREE Shipping / Free Financial Empowerment Summit / Let's Talk About God For A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.