Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend (654 Views)

Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend by ibrahxx123(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
The search for a partner on Twitter has become so alarmingly!

A beautiful Nigerian lady has resorted to Twitter in her search of a boyfriend, informing every interested man of her availability. She goes further by stating her qualifications.

She wrote:

“I’m looking for a boyfriend I’m beautiful, Tall, Smart, I can cook, I can clean, I make good company, I’m entrepreneurial, I’m a smart money woman, Great sense of humor and sarcasm e. T. C”

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/12/22/beautiful-nigerian-lady-takes-twitter-search-husband/

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend by sajb(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Good luck to her.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend by quinnboy: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
her twitter handle has said it all about her.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend by vivypretty(f): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
she really tweets thrash like she said ,who am I to doubt her.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend by Sunnymatey(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Me, am looking for wifey not some girl friend. I would ve pm u
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Takes To Twitter In Search Of Boyfriend by Misslagbaja: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
She is not smart.

She doesn't know the spelling of entrepreneur.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Himself A New Car To Start The New Year / Nigerians Make "Hafengers" Poster To Celebrate Funke Akindele's New Movie Role / “curvy Is Not A Crime, Flaunting My Curves Doesn’t Make Me Cheap” – Ghanaian Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.