Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (56049 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / Access Bank Takes Diamondxtra Digital On *901# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by jamesibor: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin

Ndigbo have done it cheesy

352 Likes 23 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by sotall(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fidelity bank.....savagery grin grin grin grin

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by inscreAF: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
ALL BANKS ARE THIEVES, all the dubious charges and fees they all do it.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTB is a fraud

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AntiWailer: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
That is why they are backward.

Stupid and unprofessional bank.

For those scorning GTB, Check their balance sheet next year. They will still be the bank with the highest Profit.

Your coins is not needed to sustain that bank. It is not Fidelity or all this 50kobo share price banks.

Stop bragging about nonsense.

Dumb idiots playing tribal cards. When they were borrowing him 2billion naira they were one.

Now that they have business issues to settle they go to the tribal , religious and political corner to settle the ring fight.

172 Likes 18 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by BuariCopyPaste: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTB right now

312 Likes 20 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by bloodmoneyspita: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTB has overcharged me this evening.

I need my money GTB.

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by BeijinDossier: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Osetigoo cheesy

#TeamFidelityBank

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by bloodmoneyspita: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
stop contemplating.

4 Likes

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by brightahia(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
an ill wind that blows GTB no good

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by sinaj(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lwkmd! cheesy

Gtb really need to run a promo to retain their customers o!

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Guestlander: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fidelity cares. They care so much that if you borrow money from them you will never need to repay them.

Fidelity bank of course is not stupid, they are merely trying to exploit the naivety of the people they are trying to attract.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by raker300: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol

I love this

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by TherWasACountry: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
The only business I could ever have with GTB is payment of US visa fees (and I advise d consulate to reconsider that bank).

I just pity those that trust a bank that opens accounts on Facebook, and keeps only one branch for an entire town.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by letusbepieces: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
#BOYCOTTGTB CONTINUES

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
These ones of course are very silly and petty.

I just hope someone does not start a reverse on Fidelity bank.

Just that they dont even have customers so no one will boycot them

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nutase: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Disappointed. This cheap marketing stunt will make me even close my account with them.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by mytime24(f): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
I go soon blow my own whistle for una head tongue

Continue grin

8 Likes

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mynd44:
These ones of course are everyly silly and petty.

Why? Isn't this what Samsung and IPhone do to each and we cheer?

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
"In my school, we pay our tuition fee via GTB. Bt aint paying this semester. If the school ask, I wuld tell them to research my reason online"

21 Likes

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by jamesibor: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mynd44:
These ones of course are everyly silly and petty.

They have their niche and they are doing very well within their space.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2017
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy

Gtb really need to run a promo to retain their customers o!

I have been tryna reach you.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AleAirHub(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Sijo01(f): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy fidelity cares.

9 Likes

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Standardcosting(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Fidelity my foot!

Opening an account with them is the greatest of all infidelities!

A bank having just one branch in some cities

Their licence should be withdrawn

And downgraded to a microfinance bank.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Innoson and GTB news is gradually ending. buhari will be panicking right now, very soon Nigerians will face him again and block another ear.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Oloripelebe: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2017
grin

Mean while,

#boycott gala grin

5 Likes

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by kingthreat(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2017
givan:
"In my school, we pay our tuition fee via GTB. Bt aint paying this semester. If the school ask, I wuld tell them to research my reason online"

Boring

29 Likes

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by sotall(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Apart from the issue GT bank has with Innoson motors, the bank has truly upgraded it's theiving activities.

If you have an account with GT, I advice you write your account balance even to the last kobo.

Recently they have invented a whole lot of charges especially when you use their online transfer.
Imagine when you charge 20 naira for a service before and suddenly without prior information to your customers , you hiked it to 80-100 naira.

That is stealing.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Biety: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Poor one from fidelity.

I can never bank with fidelity.
GTB remains the best.

46 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.