Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (71628 Views)

My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2017
luminouz:

Nope!
U said d white genes dominate in everything!!!!
N I countered u on DAT!
Safarigirl is right....ur a troll!

Whateva ....
atleast i won my case.
Deapite u being a liar and re-writing my own words. grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...depends on who you ask this one

The use of 'colored' is only recognised in parts of Southern Africa....every other place just puts mixed kids under white or black depending on how much melanin is present in their skin
Reason I use coloured!
Only In rare cases will u find purely white or purely black mixed kids!!!!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2017
luminouz:

Reason I use coloured!
Only In rare cases will u find purely white or purely black mixed kids!!!!
this is very true for the Caucasian and Negroid mix
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2017
olasaad:

But the guy looks younger

Shut up!!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by kense88: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2017
olasaad:

but she is still pretier than you can ever be

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
naija guys and old oyinbo women sha...cute kids tho!!

Please, she is not old.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Ashbaba: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by DrSleekQas(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2017
omoadeleye:
Some tribal bigot will be like. "ibo sperm are so thick that they can melt any hard ovary"
lmao
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:

You smoke??

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by 360command: 2:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Happy for the couple
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 3:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by colossus91(m): 3:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Naija sperm stronger than recession grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by giftcardstrader(m): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:44am On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:
This is what I want to be seeing!
A Naija man with good foreign exchange value.

Good to know she overcomed the PCOS.
I heard it is common and not so difficult to treat. I don't know how true that is, in all...this is her testimony.

The kids look so much like her.
Very dominant gene she gat there cheesy

I was with a lady who suffered from this condition and I remained loyal to her all the years and at a stage I lied to my family that I am the one with issues just to save her from embarrassment and I hoped for the best for her but unfortunately we parted ways...

Now when people ask me why I'm still childless at my age I just don't know how to explain how I sacrificed my years cos of love.

Don't ask me if I have gotten any lady pregnant since we parted ways cos I no go answer. .

The point of my sermon is to encourage guys to always support their women passing through tough times and not take the easier way out.

And for the unmarried young ladies reading this please I'm on my knees begging you...stay away from all these birth control pills in the bid to prevent pregnancy cos PCOS is one of the aftermath effects.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by marcopollo(m): 3:59am On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

I heard it is common and not so difficult to treat. I don't know how true that is, in all...this is her testimony.

For your mind, you don talk something: Good exchange value. Overcomed.
Are you better than people that married "bad exchange value?"
Is it your value? Lol
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by SOPIGO: 4:24am On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

We ar also saying the same thing..
They always dominate blacks in all aspect
Only in rare cases africans dominat.

BTW...check the noses of those kids.. u cant say the woman dominated in that aspect grin
That man really tried to flaten their usual "pecil nose." ;DGIVE HIM SOME CREDIT JOOR!
Yesooooo....the man sha try. See d Igbo head.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by udz: 4:32am On Dec 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:

U are a foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
the guy is older..... Look well
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:09am On Dec 23, 2017
olasaad:

the woman is younger.... Don't forget that Nigerian wives also look older than Their husbands after giving birth
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:16am On Dec 23, 2017
It is a case for true love and joy. The woman is happy because she met someone that made her dreams come true. While the guy on the hand has found himself in a secured world with all the bounties that comes with sacrifices.

They are both winners for as long as the joy last.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by zolapower: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Taa madam no let them hear u oo. The kids looks like there papa ,check the fore- head of the man and compared with wife or the nose of the little girl with her father . Nice pictures .

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 5:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Lovely kids. God please give me a white husband so I can give birth go lovely kids like this....Amen
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Phut(f): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2017
njokuuche77:

Cos their sperm/egg is always richer.

Thats a very idiotic statement.

Sorry, not sorry!

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dont sound a novice. Oyibos always dominate africans wen both blood crosses.
I always wonder why tho.

That's wrong black genes are ALWAYS stronger. Black is a dominant color. We usually give them out hair color, hair texture, skin color, eye color and lips

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by deenee: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2017
Lovely. God bless her and the family and the children will be a blessing to their generation

In other news I hope the man does not have a "Nigerian Wife" tucked away somewhere?

Because na the usual format be that!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

The hair is black bcoz the womans hair may be black too..
And their hair will grow longer than normal african hair..
Their eyes ar not blue bcoz their mums eyes are not blue.
Thier skin are mixed but has more of white feature.

Jesus, are you for real. What were you doing in biology class? Grow longer than the normal African hair? The length of hair has nothing to do with race Mr but how we take care of it. And a white person with black hair? Not even brown but black? Or a white person with deep brown to black eyes? Seriously?! And we are even talking of a SWISS woman!! SWISSSSSSS!!!

Jigba, come and see o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dont sound a novice. Oyibos always dominate africans wen both blood crosses.
I always wonder why tho.
my guy check your fact right, and make a research. African blood dominate. I live in europe you hardly see biracian kid that look european. All my friends including me our children look like us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Unna1979: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
she's not that old
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Pls shut up ur mouth... i always watch u on this forum forming i tooo know... when u dont really know nothing
PLS KEEP SHUT AMD CHECK THIS LINK.
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mixed+race+babies+pix&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=xLTRcQpVf7lhKM%253A%252Ccy6yVjuL9GoPmM%252C_%253BT6MUS0c2jiqT9M%253A%252CdAVuEPg21Ak3KM%252C_%253Bq5C_Vmp2F0do9M%253A%252CqrxnDAeDL2PkUM%252C_%253BZd0WmzxVjHDCYM%253A%252CUdBKLxiQrISu6M%252C_%253B29ZboJ2IZqV6WM%253A%252CER9_I4q8qxlOmM%252C_%253B3sFk07UBtvS45M%253A%252C2XeREZnskpZCHM%252C_%253Bhu7rG8o8yU5vhM%253A%252Cua_9-R3y0-qLTM%252C_%253BRD1P-scSIvHvJM%253A%252C4o_ZUEQFttjIAM%252C_%253BECfhyrYXLW1rlM%253A%252CirTLxsvwyG9D7M%252C_%253B8JoZsquk55OkHM%253A%252CqrxnDAeDL2PkUM%252C_&usg=__L-3QslCgirfZW0iXbg4nWHCEkDI%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-iu3d2p7YAhVFtBQKHVYpB_MQ7AkIOw&biw=360&bih=560

i think you really dont know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2017
You're saying what you don't know. Everyone knows that genetically black genes are more dominant.
CaptainG00D:

The hair is black bcoz the womans hair may be black too..
And their hair will grow longer than normal african hair..
Their eyes ar not blue bcoz their mums eyes are not blue.
Thier skin are mixed but has more of white feature.

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Keep quiet. You're sounding so lame. Medically and genetically the black race has the most dominant genes. Asian , white and all other are usually recessive when mixed with black. Say what you know and know what you say.
CaptainG00D:

Dude trust me when u use the google u will be the one to keep shut.
Search for pix of mixed race children and verify urself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.