Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Be A Student And Still Have Fun. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Be A Student And Still Have Fun. (376 Views)

Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother / Tell us the challenges you're facing as a student and let's help you out. / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Student And Still Have Fun. by justseyi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
How to be a student and still have fun
late Middle English: from Latin student- ‘applying oneself to’, from the verb studere, related to studium ‘painstaking application’.

Being a student is hard, you know. School life is another world entirely where no matter how many inspirational books you read. Or motivational

You still can’t understand what it’s truly about. But the overview of school for most kids or people about school is. Meet people. Read. And get a certificate so that when you become rich and one popular news station interviews you, you can boldly say I attended blah blah blah school ….. or am I the only one that once thought school is about that?

Well. You all are right. And also wrong. Why? Because there’s no school without students. You as a student is a key ingredient that actually makes up a school. So how can I make school fun for you.

Meet people – yeah that’s what makes school fun, statistically. People you meet in your life are mostly from school. Best friends. Worst enemies. So when next school resumes try your best to meet more people.

Don’t meet just anybody, when I say meet people I don’t mean meet stupid people, for school to be fun like the good fun, not bad fun that involves drugs and drinks but good fun that involves friends that actually would make a positive difference meet people that actually help you get better. That’s fun

Have a note with you – the more you look at something, the higher chance for you to remember. There is no way school can actually be fun if you don’t read. And reading is boooooooooooorrrrrrrring and If you are a lazy reader like myself then it’s going to be hard making school fun. So what should you do? Read shorter hours. (30 mins In the morning 30 at night) that’s an hour a day, but make sure you keep notes, so that when hanging out with friends during the day you can take peeps at your notes.

Sports. – get a sport you and keep fit. So that when you go home for holiday you can show off your pretty body �
I play too much. Hope this helps anyway. And hey. Try not to miss classes except you are self tutoring …

www.studentvillage.one
Re: How To Be A Student And Still Have Fun. by IamOlusa(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
K

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Microhard: One Thousand Quotes Of SIR A-ONE / TN Police Constable Admit Card 2018 | TN Police Constable Grade II Hall Ticket 2 / Unical VC, Prof Akpagu Bags Obudu Highest Traditional Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.