Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC (41594 Views)

Appeal Court In Enugu Dismisses Innoson’s Preliminary Objections Against Gtbank / Innoson Admits Making False Claims On Supreme Court Judgment Against Gtbank / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Application Against Gtbank, EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by JuanDeDios: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I know surely both sides will sue for peace behind closed doors.
Gtbank really messed up. How can u use EFCC on your corporate customer?.

Whichever way it goes, your business will be seriously hurt if you take some political step to settle a corporate issues with your client.

Having said that, why did this issue take a tribal dimension? This is one reason we are better separate. We do not have a common patriotism about anything in this country. Everything is tribal and every tribe is guilty. I just hope one day, Nigerian structure as one nation will be reviewed. We cannot make any headway with this mentality as a Nation. NEVER
People are reading this wrongly. This isn't going to hurt GTB in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by zinaunreal(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Melkizedeck:

Well let's see who is right in the end. Things usually don't work the way you predict. You should know now that granting someone loan is a business advantage, especially one who has already established a big business. Again you should know that political administration is ephemeral. Innoson has come to stay. His business will outlive so many presidents and bank CEOs
you are just speculating. The brother has made his points , you havent made any point

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by ripbubu: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
Like i said earlier, the end of Innoson business has come

This is not a matter of wishing him bad but reality

Anybody in Banking sector ll understand what i am saying

As Innoson stands, all Banks both local and international have blacklisted that name for life

It ll be a financial battle for him

To worsen his case, he whipped the tribal sentiment and the publicity went viral to the point Igbos started boycotgtb tag online

This is the biggest mistake any person(small business man) talkless of an industrialist can make

All Banks work together when it comes to fraud and underviced loans.

No matter how much he pays tomorrow to GTank, the dent ll continue to hunt his business for life.

As we speak, Innoson credit worth to all local and international banks is Zero.

His kinsmen through their stupidity and victim mentality have killed his business by making all what he did behind closed doors went viral.

All Banks ll be scared to do business with him and that business can survive without loans.
trash
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Mrnairalandd: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Melkizedeck:

Well let's see who is right in the end. Things usually don't work the way you predict. You should know now that granting someone loan is a business advantage, especially one who has already established a big business. Again you should know that political administration is ephemeral. Innoson has come to stay. His business will outlive so many presidents and bank CEOs

Lmao! You are a joker

Business ll outlive a Bank

Complaining that is already borrowing money to finance it’s operation

Trust me, that company is finished

Go and ask people in Financial institutions to tell you

We don’t even need to count years

Begin the countdown now for the demise of that company

If you know how Banks work, you won’t talk like that

Do you know that there is what they call Credit worth

And credit worth only happen when your previous creditors could reference you as a good customer

In case of this fraudster, forging a cooperate comapany is height of it all.

His case is done deal

Tell me you don’t know that both local and international banks are like brothers and sisters, you mess your credit worthiness with one means all.

And without credit facilities, a big company ll go down.

The sad thing about his case now is that his customer base has been equally destroyed by Igbo campaign against GTbsnk.

Few customers from the West ll probably shift their focus to other cars considering how Igbos turned the whole brouhaha to tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by ripbubu: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
walexy100:

Why are Igbos this fraudulent? Now only Igbos should buy Innoson"s cars.
cry me a river
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
MrHistorian:
Dubious Man who plays on ethnicity sentiments to attract unneeded sympathy from the public.

Now He has realised he's in for another round of opprobrium hence his quick plea to withdraw the law suit.

Had he insisted on continuing the case in a competent court of law. . . It will be thrown out without hesitation by any right thinking judge.

Inno-fraudster.

You are simply jealous of his achievement. I expect you to simply air your opinion without a bias mind but you are pained by his achievement

Funny enough neither he nor GTB knows you and you can't get a dime from them. Keep hating.
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by HIPROFILE(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Xisnin:
Innoson will end up begging GTB for mercy.
He was an humble businessman when he was seeking loan in 2009.
He cannot become a GTB shareholder through the back door.
Even if he wins the 6bn case of alleged charges in the supreme court,
he will certainly lose the fraud case which may run into tens of billions
at the 22% interest rate and a possible jail time.
I hope his lawyers can do the math.
Whichever way, it is in his best interest to settle out of court because
his media war will lead to nowhere.

What fraud case abeg... GTBank said he forged documents and I ask...if this their claim is true why haven't they sue innoson for such offence since then until now...why haven't they bring such to the notice of the court of law all the times innoson had dragged them to court for the criminal charges they effected on his account until now..

My dear the simple thing to understand here is GTB is actually seeking a soft landing to abscond from paying innoson the money that even previous court judgements had ordered them.

Another thing to this issue is some people had become so gullible to believe GTB and suddenly forget about the root cause of this whole issue which is the excessive charges on the business man's account funny enough this kinda charges is done by so many bank on peoples account not just GTB.

We should've join hand with this man to stop this menace from banks

NIGERIAN BANKS = COOPERATE THIEVES
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS= POLITICAL THIEVES

Nigerians are really in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by maestroferddi: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fools everywhere...

What has a counsel's withdrawal of a motion for possible re-filing got to do with the prayers Innoson is seeking?

Are there no lawyers here to educate the horde of simplistic entities congregating here?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Gotze1: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:

Cry us a river.
He will never relocate to Lagos or ogun.
He will grow from strength to strength.
What is this one saying? Have you ever thought f9r once that your kids much read your comments one day. Sense fall of you.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Osucoward: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Lmao! You are a joker

And credit worth only happen when your previous creditors could reference you as a good customer

His case is done deal

Tell me you don’t know that both local and international banks are like brothers and sisters, you mess your credit worthiness with one means all.

The sad thing about his case now is that his customer base has been equally destroyed by Igbo campaign against GTbsnk.

Few customers from the West ll probably shift their focus to other cars considering how Igbos turned the whole brouhaha to tribalism.

“Nigeria is finished!”

“Biafra is here”

Ah ahnnn chest beating. You think GT Bank is restricted to Nigeria? Better wake up.
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by xest(m): 6:10am On Dec 23, 2017
MrHistorian:
Dubious Man who plays on ethnicity sentiments to attract unneeded sympathy from the public.

Now He has realised he's in for another round of opprobrium hence his quick plea to withdraw the law suit.

Had he insisted on continuing the case in a competent court of law. . . It will be thrown out without hesitation by any right thinking judge.

Inno-fraudster.

I smell afonja.... Haters
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by cevek11: 6:27am On Dec 23, 2017
I remember the case between Ifeanyi uba and Coscharis, where Ifeanyi went behind coscharis to divert all the goods imported with borrowed funds(according to coscharis)

And bad enough in this case people don't know it's the kobo kobo that we have in the bank the they use to do borrow people. Then somebody will not pay back.
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Obdk: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Xisnin:
Innoson will end up begging GTB for mercy. He was an humble businessman when he was seeking loan in 2009. He cannot become a GTB shareholder through the back door. Even if he wins the 6bn case of alleged charges in the supreme court, he will certainly lose the fraud case which may run into tens of billions at the 22% interest rate and a possible jail time. I hope his lawyers can do the math. Whichever way, it is in his best interest to settle out of court because his media war will lead to nowhere.

so why is gtb panicking
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2017
tiger28:
You use effcc on a corporate customer when FRAUD has been commited. This isnt JUST all about the loan,there were FACTUALLY FORGED documents but as usual,you illiterates whipped up ethnic sentiments......did you see any Yoruba whipping up sentiments when the SAME GTB owner's brother was charged for fraud almost SAME day innoson was arrested?Shameless Pigs!!!

I am a Nigerian and know that the issue of tribalism is not perculliar to any tribe.
Your senseless naughty brain will not let you know that since your akara seller ashawo mother who follows all Alhajis at obalande has given birth to you as an slowpoke.

I will stop replying kids like u henceforth. Mumu
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by dotedote: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Whichever way it goes, your business will be seriously hurt if you take some political step to settle a corporate issues with your client.

Having said that, why did this issue take a tribal dimension? This is one reason we are better separate. We do not have a common patriotism about anything in this country. Everything is tribal and every tribe is guilty. I just hope one day, Nigerian structure as one nation will be reviewed. We cannot make any headway with this mentality as a Nation. NEVER

YOU'RE IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by adaxxy: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2017
vaca1:
sure .better than skull mining and vagin.a lifting anyday, anytime.
why the thing dey pain you like this?
Tell your sugardaddy shame on him and you ..you better go find better work do,
Following fraudster up and down
You no dey shame?
Jumping from one bed to another,
No carry this attitude enter New year oo
grin grin
Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by adaxxy: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

I am a Nigerian and know that the issue of tribalism is not perculliar to any tribe.
Your senseless naughty brain will not let you know that since your akara seller ashawo mother who follows all Alhajis at obalande has given birth to you as an slowpoke.

I will stop replying kids like u henceforth. Mumu
How you take no say him mama be ashawo
If no be say you too go dey hawk your ass for the alhajis for Obalende
Na by force to comment,
You too respect your old age
Dambo nama
grin grin
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by cevek11: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Seek understanding first

When you commit fraud the efcc is reported to.
What you should ask is did he (innocent) commit a fraud?

Do you know how many reports efcc gets from banks daily on activities of bank customers.

If the efcc chose to act in this manner, that's the efcc's case. ... We all know our law enforcement can over react sometimes. .. we are still dealing with the #endsars

SpecialAdviser:

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Jogs1900: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Lmao! You are a joker

His case is done deal

May God bless you for this enlightenment
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by vaca1: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
adaxxy:
why the thing dey pain you like this?
Tell your sugardaddy shame on him and you ..you better go find better work do,
Following fraudster up and down
You no dey shame?
Jumping from one bed to another,
No carry this attitude enter New year oo
grin grin
Merry Christmas in advance
you reason like a day old. am sure you are you are still staying with his momma.all these your comments looking for cheap likes is becoming stale. Actually I can help you sells your likes.
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by adaxxy: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
vaca1:
you reason like a day old. am sure you are you are still staying with his momma.all these your comments looking for cheap likes is becoming stale. Actually I can help you sells your likes.
Dont forget the fact thatyou are a stinking cheap slut grin
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by vaca1: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
adaxxy:
Dont forget the fact thatyou are a stinking cheap slut grin
is that only you can throw. vwry cheap. kiddies everywhere
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by adaxxy: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
vaca1:
is that only you can throw. vwry cheap. kiddies everywhere
Are you regretting your actions..
Oh child God is a merciful One
You're forgiven olosho
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by vaca1: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
adaxxy:
Are you regretting your actions..
Oh child God is a merciful One
You're forgiven olosho
chaii lolz. mommas boy.
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by adaxxy: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
vaca1:
chaii lolz. mommas boy.
Are this boring?
Olosho you can do better cheesy
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by vaca1: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
adaxxy:
Are this boring?
Olosho you can do better cheesy
I was just trolling you and I've confirmed that you visit the brothel often for you to be familiar with the word olosho
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
vaca1:
I was just trolling you and I've confirmed that you visit the brothel often for you to be familiar with the word olosho
supo
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by mariobukah: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
JuanDeDios:

People are reading this wrongly. This isn't going to hurt GTB in the end.
now they know
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Milllz: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Reading this thread from years ago.

See how everyone was quick to judge.

No wonder it couldn’t make the front page on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mai Bornu To Emefiele: Indigenous CBN Governors Till Date / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / My Experience In The Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.