Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) (76201 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by Innoyyyy: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Xmas- as u Will celebrate.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by FabioPeter: 5:41am On Dec 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Hell no. I'd rather go quietly in my sleep at 80. Anything older than that and one will just be a burden to one's loved ones.

You could be hale and hearty at 80 and be a support system to many.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by nanaski: 5:46am On Dec 23, 2017
iSlayer:
Ofcourse we know she's a witch too. The eyes gave her away.
come on empty skull, old age comes with shrinking body and frailties and its not called 'witch'
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:49am On Dec 23, 2017
LegitBoy:
Who confirmed the oldest woman in the world? Ny grandfather died at 150years, nobody heard anything bout him till he died. Oyibo people will just pick those persons they can see, did they go round the whole world? Did their research team get to remote areas in Nigeria? Yeye

Your grans dad never died at 150 years old please ..you people were obviously just imagining
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by BlueButter(f): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2017
I saw her November on an excursion to Olumo Rock....
133 and still living well...
I think she's a goddess of longevity..... (according to the tour guide)
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Hell no. I'd rather go quietly in my sleep at 80. Anything older than that and one will just be a burden to one's loved ones.

Don't wish early death upon yourself. There are very fit 90 year-old people around. This is 81-year old Ernestine Shepherd for instance. She still look so cool

Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by gift2mfa(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Hmm nice but she really lived long and still looks young... one of those things heh heh grin
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by Tecno66: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2017
What is slay here na?
stephenduru:
As shared by Agbalanze.....

'DE GRANDEITY BOWS DOWN TO 133YRS OLD PRIMOGENITOR.

Her name is Ancestress Sinatu Aduke Sanni a.k.a De Iya Olumo. She is 133yrs Old and she is still a Slay Queen. She has spent all her life living ontop of the Legendary Ancestral Olumo Rock. Something I wish I've done with my own life.

I spent more than an hour with this ancestral maiden romancing words with her.She gave me so much knowledge that I stopped learning and started remembering. She is the only one existing in this time that has the power to lay hands on a Deity's head in prayers. What a moment! Ase Iya Olumo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/meet-133-year-old-lady-who-lives-on-top.html?m=1

Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by asmovic(m): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2017
iSlayer:

Show some respect.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Angeleena:
scary face,I must say. she lived long though.
how diD u expect old woman to be looking
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 6:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Different faces,different problems but my dear your is not in this world may orisha bunmi remove all the dirty things in your head just say Amin and your village witches will free you
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by nothernstar: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Doubt if she is up to 80. Some miscalculation there.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by ogbonti: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Guy, some 80 dey go club for Yankee ooo
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by gozzlin: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2017
OliveCynosure:
She doesn't live atop the rock, her room is beneath the rock

Chai, you be Kate Henshaw younger sister? shocked
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2017
basmur:

how do you feel when making this assertion of false accusation on the older woman....why??

And you are praying to live long!!
That is why they die young
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by Mayor88(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2017
iSlayer:
haba dats too bad of you.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by blingxx(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2017
iSlayer:

Will u shut up!!!!
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2017
85yrs old woman.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
133years? God make boys reach this age o
,,,hunmm, for where? I hear you o
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Yemike:
133 years?? To what end??

Wasted years I must say!!.
hunmm,,,must you talk
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2017
dingbang:
Hope her blessings come with money
hun
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2017
133 years my ass... the way this people count diz years as if 100days make 1year
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2017
wumi2017:
hun
lol good morning. How are you?
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by pedrozone15(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Angeleena:
scary face,I must say. she lived long though.
Angeleena, this ur face dey make butterfly dance for my belle o.
because of u, I must travel to d east this Xmas.
chai, nwanyi OMA!!!!!!!!
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by MayorJake(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
iSlayer:

Update; Okay chaps,I yield. She isn't a witch. She's just an aged lady,who looks like she has supernatural powers.

After you go say your village people dey follow you...
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Egba principalities...
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Asiwajushakur:
I also met that mama on 6th of December for an excursion to Olumo rock, funny part is that Mama said she want Husband that will be taking care of her. Gbam

And you didn't offer your service tongue

Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by LadyHal1(f): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Nigerian bullshit , the oldest person in the world is 117 years and you want us to beleive this 90 year old woman i see is a 133 years old ..

days a lie bro my great grandmother is more than 117 and she's still alive.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by Hespee93: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Nigerian bullshit , the oldest person in the world is 117 years and you want us to beleive this 90 year old woman i see is a 133 years old ..
117 oldest in the World you said? Are u in dis Earth @ all? Go back history nd see it.
Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2017
LadyHal1:

days a lie bro my great grandmother is more than 117 and she's still alive.

What proof do you have yiu have she is 117 ..yoi need to have some tangible like some pic or memo linking her to the 1st world war when when she was 14 years old .

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On