Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Microsoft Has Been Crowned King Of Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Microsoft Has Been Crowned King Of Technology (518 Views)

Image Shows How Humans Will Evolve Due To Regular Use Of Technology / Apple Wrist Watches Are The New Life Savers – Wonders Of Technology / What Piece Of Technology Do You Hope Gets Invented In Your Lifetime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Has Been Crowned King Of Technology by richie3d(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
There are two ways to look at this one:Scrolling around Twitter last night I came across a plug for Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Satya Nadella appearing on the Daily Show. Obviously I had to watch this -- it's not often the CEO of a publicly traded tech giant pops out-of-the-blue onto the set of a comedy show. First instinct is to say that seeing his stock spike almost 40% this year Nadella is starting to relax a little bit by appearing on TV. At that point, maybe continue reading from the link below
http://www.richi3d.ml/2017/12/microsoft-has-been-crowned-king-of.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Google Search For 2018 / Nigerian Satellites Could Hold The Key To Aviation Safety Globally – NASDRA / Never Search These Queries On Google! I Know A Nigerian Would Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.