Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts (682 Views)

Fraudsters Target Gtbank Accounts, As Customers Lose Millions / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / Who Has Been Able To Use Their Gtbank Card On Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by ripbubu: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Home > Innocent Chukwuma’s arrest: SERG urges Igbos to close GTB Accounts

Innocent Chukwuma’s arrest: SERG urges Igbos to close GTB Accounts
… Issues 14 days ultimatum to pay Innoson Group The Pan-Igbo organization, the South East Revival Group ( SERG ) has urged all South Easterners yet to close their personal and corporate accounts with the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) to do so immediately as a mark of solidarity and to protest what it described as “systemic conspiracy against the Igbos in Nigeria”. The SERG in a statement signed yesterday by its National Coordinator, Chief Willy Ezugwu, also issued a 14-day ultimatum to the bank within which all debts it...

read more...Share |
Published By: The Nation - NG - Today

http://www.news-africa.net/news/innocent-chukwuma%E2%80%99s-arrest-serg-urges-igbos-to-close-gtb-accounts

Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by ripbubu: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
ripbubu:
Home > Innocent Chukwuma’s arrest: SERG urges Igbos to close GTB Accounts

Innocent Chukwuma’s arrest: SERG urges Igbos to close GTB Accounts
… Issues 14 days ultimatum to pay Innoson Group The Pan-Igbo organization, the South East Revival Group ( SERG ) has urged all South Easterners yet to close their personal and corporate accounts with the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) to do so immediately as a mark of solidarity and to protest what it described as “systemic conspiracy against the Igbos in Nigeria”. The SERG in a statement signed yesterday by its National Coordinator, Chief Willy Ezugwu, also issued a 14-day ultimatum to the bank within which all debts it...

read more...Share |
Published By: The Nation - NG - Today

http://www.news-africa.net/news/innocent-chukwuma%E2%80%99s-arrest-serg-urges-igbos-to-close-gtb-accounts
by next year I will close my account
Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by ManMountain(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin
Too many clowns in ibo land.

2 Likes

Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by BabaO2: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
They will just make themselves irrelevant again as they did in 2015 Lagos governorship election. Now, they have seen it that they have no value when it comes to who governs Lagos state.
Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by checkedout: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
ripbubu:

Close it on Monday dear Piggy

1 Like

Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by checkedout: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Piggy's always playing victim
Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by ripbubu: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why does it pain zombies and afonja that we don't want to stay with them in the same country.. Can't you stay on your own build your own nation without igbos... Oh I forgot they have no oil

1 Like

Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by Veeflow(m): 1:50am On Dec 23, 2017
No need to close grin.. Just leave 5naira there for them..
Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by ManMountain(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2017
ripbubu:

Why do you have to wait till next, i thought all you ibos have closed your account already.
GTbank is still waxing very strong. grin
Re: Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts by ManMountain(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2017
ripbubu:
Why does it pain zombies and afonja that we don't want to stay with them in the same country.. Can't you stay on your own build your own nation without igbos... Oh I forgot they have no oil

Which oil rig is located in your village? Or you think we are talking about palm oil trees? grin

(1) (Reply)

Contacts In Aliero Market, Kebbi / Why We Shut Down -swipha / Make Some Money By Getting Me 50 Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.