Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Wonder Pdf By R. J. Palacio - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wonder Pdf By R. J. Palacio (1076 Views)

Pls Anybody With The Bang Rule PDF By Charles Nneji / In Needs Of "Expert Secret Pdf By Russel B" / Dreams Could Come True By Tiffany J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Pdf By R. J. Palacio by allpsyinfo(m): 5:18am On Dec 23, 2017
My 5th grader has craniofacial anomalies and I feel that this book could not have been better written. RJ Palacio caught Auggie's voice so well and captured his challenges and strengths so beautifully that I still can't believe that she doesn't have a child who is living this life. I'm not going to try to summarize the story as many other reviewers have done that - I just want to talk about the emotional resonance of the work.

The sheer truth of Auggie's journey is what meant the most to me. There are so many small moments that struck me to the core - e.g. Auggie's feelings about Halloween, the way Auggie has an easier time when his classmates understand that there's more to him than his face, Auggie's struggle to move past his need for coddling, even the food that Auggie eats. The most emotional moment for me came toward the end of the book when Auggie's father tells him that he loves the way Auggie looks, because that it exactly how my husband and I feel about our son.

I wish that everyone would read this book, because it will help them understand the humanity of my son and everyone like him.

Download book in pdf from below

http://www.pdforigin.net/wonder-pdf/

(1) (Reply)

. / Buhari Doesn’t Deserve Forgiveness" By Adelakun Abimbola / Dead Caves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.