Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (28940 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by lodgerill: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
A Twitter user who graduated with a perfect 4.0 CGPA shared photos from his Msc graduation ceremony in Texas, USA and narrated how his dad's friend advised his dad not to send him for his masters in the US because he graduated with less than 2.1 during his B.sc in Nigeria.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/man-graduates-with-40-cgpa-for-his.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by biacan(f): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Wow what a slay king he is....... but some men can be an enemy of progress...... why will that man advice his dad that way......?

meanwhile
his mates are on nairaland bashing slay queens

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Ehiscotch(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2017
We all know how conducive and convenient studying outside Nigeria is.

With our failed education system I am happy your dad made the right choice.

Besides, give credit to your dad who didn't give in to his friend's advice and sent you abroad with his money.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by marooh: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2017
The refine way of mocking is motivation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Ehiscotch(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Wow what a slay king he was....... but some men can be an enemy of progress...... why will that man advice his dad that way......?

meanwhile

His dad friend's probably had his reasons.

Just don't look at the face value of the story.

His father must have worked hard for his money and his boy scored low in Nigeria, I don't blame him for being pessimistic of the boy's chances abroad.

Plus, that probably was the needed motivation that saw the boy through his education abroad.

I bet he had the "prove them wrong" motto along with him.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by sirBLUNT: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2017
the best way to silence is just be successfull..follow excellence and let success chase you...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by goggleit: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Success=Best revenge. God saves us from [left][/left][s][/s]karisika
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by ceezarhh(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
that's an enviable achievement...#kudos

1 Like

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by wiloy2k8(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
nice
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
We all know how conducive and convenient studying outside Nigeria is.

With our failed education system I am happy your dad made the right choice.

Besides, give credit to your dad who didn't give in to his friend's advice and sent you abroad with his money.

The reason why it is conducive over there is because fees are as high as $20000 annually.

Meanwhile Nigerians want same for less than $1000.

You cannot get a Mercedes Benz at the cost of a bicycle.Quality education is expensive.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Wow what a slay king he was....... but some men can be an enemy of progress...... why will that man advice his dad that way......?

meanwhile

slay king indeed. Park well, dem go price your market !

3 Likes

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mackynaija, you need to make us proud(silent followers).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Standardcosting(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Great
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by ipobarecriminals: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
sad
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oga mackynaija, I wish you same bro grin
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by bigerboy200: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice one..
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Amebos everywhere. That was how somebody tolded my dad not to register me for WAEC some years ago,at the end of the day I tooked As in all my papers and then got admission into the university where I am now reading English

1 Like

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
na M.Sc sha
Anybody that graduated B.Sc 2.1 in Nigeria is a stellar product cool

1 Like

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by scholes0(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ok ? ? ?
Let’s fry Amala.

1 Like

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Amebos everywhere. That was how somebody tolded my dad not to register me for WAEC some years ago,at the end of the day I hooked As in all my papers and then got admission into the university where I am now reading English

Your moniker
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Jokkarm2: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
my Brother congrats, i was a case study in 2007 when i got admission to study marketing in ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY UTURU, I went to my uncle and aunt they said is too late and nobody will help he out that is too late for, that i did not even tell them that i wrote jamb but with the help of my in-law who sponsored me from 1st year to final year, i graduated with 2:2 and now am working in Lagos.

God is the only one who decides someone s future not man or woman. i am ever grateful today as a graduate and am still pushing further.

congrats once again....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
careytommy7:

Your moniker
wetin do am?
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by ekestic1976(f): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
9jakohai:

The reason why it is conducive over there is because fees are as high as $20000 annually.

Meanwhile Nigerians want same for less than $1000.

You cannot get a Mercedes Benz at the cost of a bicycle.Quality education is expensive.
You're due for Nigeria National Merit Award for this! What a great mind you've got!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by godofuck231: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
lodgerill:
A Twitter user who graduated with a perfect 4.0 CGPA shared photos from his Msc graduation ceremony in Texas, USA and narrated how his dad's friend advised his dad not to send him for his masters in the US because he graduated with less than 2.1 during his B.sc in Nigeria.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/man-graduates-with-40-cgpa-for-his.html

Little did they know that most of our lecturers and professors have below average IQ to follow up with students with a higher IQ, the results is a flop in their result, when they can't see the angle you are reasoning from instead for them to fine tune your ideas they tell you to shut up and sit down.

7 Likes

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by ufuosman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Shame on dad friend
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Jamexjulius(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Congrats man grin grin

IN OTHER NEWS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Achillesdam500(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Congrats man
Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by SILVA112(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
U were mocked ' dat gave u the zeal to try hard ' and u successed'' so don't lol at him ' God used him to make u whom u are ''

6 Likes

Re: Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend by Ejomax77(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Success is the best form of Revenge.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do U Feel That Ur University Degree Is A Waste Of Time And Why / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” / 2019 UTME: Seven Schools That Violated Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.