Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo (52980 Views)

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / Seyi Kuye & Wife, Oluwayimika Angel Kuye Welcome A Baby Oladipupo Micah (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Kolababe: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy has surely moved on from the heartbreak she got from her footballer ex,Victor Anichebe. The bae and Cuppy herself shared photos and videos dancing together. The man described Cuppy as his crush while, while Cuppy says he is bae . His name is Oladipupo.

Well, atleast Oladipupo is more down to earth and proudly comes closer in public than Anichebe. Watch video of them both dancing below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/billionaire-femi-otedolas-daughter-dj.html

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Kolababe: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by MhizzAJ(f): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
I love this
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by okonja(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmmm, publicity stunt grin grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Abbeysunday(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Cuppy u really like him Wanna marry him Den i pray for a fruitful marrieage for u two....U guys wud make a perfect couple

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ Money and fame are two different things...

D.J cuppy is trying hard...

But no one seems to give a fūçk... ∆

43 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Joshmodest(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2017
If dis is ur bae cuppy , I fear for Forte oil & gas

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Saintsammurai(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol Well she is still young and i guess she is taking a break from relationship stuff, just to focus on her work..

Anichebe really enjoyed her,, "wink"

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by HPS3(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Sirheny007(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice one..
I hope she gave him phvck to round off the excitement.
Afterall, i hear dwarf.s lipsrsealed aren't dwarf down there...
wink

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by dahunsy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# 7up

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by freeman95(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
okonja:
Hmmmm, publicity stunt grin grin grin

And so?

Let her enjoy it in peace.. Una no deh overlook sha

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Standardcosting(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
K
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by kunlesehan(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dance they can but to CUPPYLATE?
NOOO, that would be a TALL order.

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by crackhouse(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
bae for mouth. what's is the need of been called bae when I can never be allowed to do.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by KingLennon(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Anichebe extracted all the juice from this girl. But she still looks creamy thanks to her billionaire dad.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Joshmodest:
If dis is ur bae cuppy , I fear for Forte oil & gas
Bros, you're wicked sir.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Money and fame are two different things...

D.J cuppy is trying hard...

But no one seems to give a fūçk... ∆
I But I give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley stunt.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by jrusky(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
I'm a bit worry about this because this girl is what otedola is banking on I pray all he labour for not ends up in suckaway.

This girl is confused.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by millionboi2: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just to gain attention

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by jaymejate: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nor be this Unilag guy be this
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
all the vaseline crew don finish for nairaland wey u fit help their condition.na dwarf u come pick
well maybe d guy thing be like cold iceberg slim sha.
A woman will telll u there are two O'S i need in a man
*k* AND *W*
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Interesting.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gbemishile1:
all the vaseline crew don finish for nairaland wey u fit help their condition.na dwarf u come pick
well maybe d guy thing be like cold iceberg slim sha.
A woman will telll u there are two O'S i need in a man
*k* AND *W*
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by zynzyn(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
I for say. I thought she had bounced Mr Eazi!! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by DrToche: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
and?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by deafeyez: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Love is beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo by Alwaysking: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Aninechebe has fvcked the destiny of this girl out of her. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online / BBNaija: Nina Meets Miracle's Mother In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.