Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,150 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. (1132 Views)

Pls Help My Airtel Internet Speed Is Very Slow On 4g With Full Bar / My Vivo Y29L Internet Speed Is Too Slow Even On 3G/4G / MTN Tariff Plan In Ghana. The Network Is 4G LTE And The Speed Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by Cycloneignis(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Android being one of the most widely OS, millions if not trillions off apps, updates and it's price make it's popular.

Android Users are mostly face with the problem of phone Hanging, which is not proper. one of the reason for Hanging of your Android device is using it for multitasking.

We have various methods to speed up performance of your Android phone, which we will talk about. what you will do now is take a sit and let us carry you along.

The first step to take is make a Back-up of your System.

#All necessary steps or methods by which you can definitely increase Performance of your Android Smartphone.

•Uninstall or disable unnecessary apps: This is most important step because some of the unnecessary apps which are not used by you but runs in background and eats ram so find them and stop them steps are following

1.Go to Settings> Apps>Running tab and find the unnecessary apps which are not of your work but Running in Background and eating ram of your device silently
2.Then Go to Settings > Apps >All tab.
3.Click on any app you don’t want and then choose Uninstall,
4.If the option is not there to uninstall, Click On Disable.You can always enable them again in future because they will be listed in the new tab(next to All tab)

•Install a custom ROM: You’ll need to do some research to find the right custom ROM for your Android Device.A custom ROM offers some Important tweaks, modifications, bug fixes and also kernel and Android version Update.
•Firmware updates: Go to Settings > About device > Software update and check for updates.If there is any update is Available then update your Smartphone because the updated firmware can solve known problems and issues and it also comes with some modifications, bug fixes.

•Software Updates: Open the Play Store and go to My apps and update all the apps.The latest software will often contain bug fixes and general improvements and it can help your Android device to run faster....to read more visit https://techrib..com.ng/2017/12/how-to-speedup-your-android-smartphone.html
Re: If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by marooh: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Thanks! For d info
But remove all the BF first grin
Re: If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Use phone master app
It came with all TECNO phone
Re: If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by Cycloneignis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
what is the meaning of Bf
Re: If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by Abacus007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZvJZRb3pM i hope this help u fix your phone smiley
Re: If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by tafat: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2018
thanks for this tips,will be really helpful.
Re: If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by tafat: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2018
true,the phone master will come in really handy when it comes too managing your device against lagging.
Abiodunspectre:
Use phone master app
It came with all TECNO phone
Re: If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. by Ejadike(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
tafat:
true,the phone master will come in really handy when it comes too managing your device against lagging.
I use that phone master for clearing cache... It helps alot

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Mifi Needed Asap / Plz Help Me RATE D INFINIX HOT 5 / Top Cheapest Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.