Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Has Victor Ojenaelo, The Owner Of Club Konnect Now Become A Scammer??? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Has Victor Ojenaelo, The Owner Of Club Konnect Now Become A Scammer??? (957 Views)

Beware Of This Guy He Is A Scammer / Yet Another Scammer Has Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Victor Ojenaelo, The Owner Of Club Konnect Now Become A Scammer??? by Jbuster: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178
Re: Has Victor Ojenaelo, The Owner Of Club Konnect Now Become A Scammer??? by marooh: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cool down it will reflect!
2k is not worth to scam...

Beside access bank and 9mobile can go internal strike without the staff notice..

May he is trying to sort tin out...

If u quote me say his fans eee::

I will report u to skull miners
Re: Has Victor Ojenaelo, The Owner Of Club Konnect Now Become A Scammer??? by Ohammadike: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
I stopped using them after they used my money to play. I topped my wallet with 6,800 on November 3rd their was no reflection on my account. I tried calling them even gave up to 70 missed calls. The few that was picked up was answered by a bunch of rude girls they asks the same question and promised to rectify it still they did nothing. I sent messages upon messages and tried their whatsapp line yet no reply. I even went to bank to confirm that the money was sent.

By 10th I stopped wasting my money calling those people though I kept on checking my account. It was around 21st or 23rd that it finally reflected.

I immediately paid out the money and cancelled clubkonnect from my life.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E66-1,and Nokia 6120classic 4 Sale,both Are Symbian 9.2 3rd Edition: / Nokia E5 For Sale At 20k / Mobile Phones, Ipad And Tablet PC Stands - Premium quality!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.