Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager? (1518 Views)

Bend Down Select dangerously Clean Toks 2002 Mercury Villager 900k Only. / sold sold Very Clean EXECUTIVE Mercury Villager @ Cheap Price 700k / Can Anybody Tell Me Price Of A Tokunbo Passat Gls 2001/ 2002 Model Full Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager? by Unikman: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2010
Hello NAIRA-LANDERS, I am at a cross-road. Human wants, we were told, in ECONOMICS, are ''INCERTIABLE''. I had so much troubles, replacing my car, I sold sometime ago, to treat my daughter, that was sick. Glory be to God, that she survived. It took me, about 4 years, to replace the car with a Naija-used MERCURY VILLAGER, recently. My worries are, NO SOONER, HAD I BOUGHT IT NOW, THAN I SEE ALMOST EVERY ONE, OFFERING THEIRS (MERCURY VILLAGER) FOR SALE. Based on the above, I am gripped with fear, if the vehicle, has been noted, for any particular problem (because I can see some TOKUNBO MERCURY VILLAGER VANS, selling for almost the price I paid, for the Naija used, that I bought). I really don't know, what to do now.Your contributions would be highly appreciated. MAY THE POWER OF RESURRECTION, WHICH RAISED JESUS CHRIST, FROM THE DEAD, ALSO RAISE EVERY DEAD PART OF YOUR LIFE, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR(AMEN).
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager? by KunleA2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2010
Just keep driving your car and don't worry.

People tend to notice a car more when they buy that car or someone close buys one. What i am trying to say is that as soon as you buy the Villager, you will tend to notice a lot more of it around you.

Keep driving. Enjoy.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager? by Piedpiper(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
Its a good car my brother just enjoy it and take care of your baby girl.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2010
IT IS NOT ONLY MERCURY VILLAGER THAT IS BEING DISPLAYED EVERYWHERE, TOYOTA PREVIA SPACE BUS IS EVERYWHERE ON DISPLAY FOR SALE. IN OUR AREA, I COUNTED FIVE NIGERIA USED ON DISPLAY. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY , KEEP ON ENJOYING YOUR CAR SO LONG IT IS NOT GIVING YOU ANY STRESS. THE HEALING YOUR DAUGHTER HAS RECEIVED SHALL BE PERMANENT IN JESUS.(AMEN)
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager? by Unikman: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2010
It is interesting, to see some ''GOOD SPIRITED'' persons, like all of you, that had commented on my topic, posted above.It goes to show that, IN-SPITE OF HOW ROTTEN, THIS COUNTRY IS, (where you see people, taking advantage of others, with great pride and pleasure,) there are still a selected few, who are INTERESTED, IN THE PAINS (problems), of other people. I tell you what, THIS WILL GO A LONG WAY, TO CHANGE MY PERCEPTION, ABOUT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. Keep up the ''GOOD SPIRIT'' guys, and the good Lord, will in His INFINITE MERCIES, bless you ABUNDANTLY, and also grant unto you, His PEACE, which passes ALL HUMAN UNDERSTANDING, as long as you continue to do good. Bye for now and remain BLESSED.

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Aka Dafo Bus Just Cleared In Tin Island-for Sale @ N600 / 1996 Toyota Camry - Leather Seat - For Dash - SOLD!! / Audi Q7 Naija Used At 4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.