Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar (944 Views)

DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by pystar: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2010
Hi,
I want to register a domain name with a foreign registrar and this would require the use of a credit card. Can anybody pls help out?
Thanks
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by Seton(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2010
if you have found a foreign registrar, that is okay, but take this advice, use different companies for your domain registrar and webhost.
to get credit card, i guess you visit zenith bank for websurfer, you get in $120 and it will be ready within 48 hours. widely accepted
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by abhosts(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
Many of the foreign Registrars you come across would most likely reject your order because you are based in Nigeria. There are many competent Nigerian Hosting outfits that do offer relatively good services for domain registration and web hosting.

You can choose from this list of Hosting firms in Nigeria:

http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/NG
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by guntuck: 1:49am On May 21, 2011
Register through Online site,
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by toomas: 2:12pm On May 21, 2011
why don't u try
http://webhostafrique.com/domains/ cool
I av tried it nd it really works
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by babaomas: 3:02pm On May 21, 2011
I can help you go to http://webhostafrique.com and register ur domain name, they will send you a payment link. then send me the like i will pay it for you. I will give you my bank account in Nigeria to pay back my money.
contact me @ omasedema@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by gabuzee(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2011
try http://gossimer.com its a foreign host and they accept liberty reserve. But try syskay.com, i hosted my blog with them and they av been great.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by uthamaputi: 1:20am On May 26, 2011
You can get the Best Domain Name register service at Reasonable Price with Many free services like Hosting,Blog etc,to get that reach here
Thewebpole You can also get the Paid Professional Hosting Plans at low cost and internationalized Domain name at there.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by collinsz: 2:55am On May 28, 2011
i got this one for sale www.responsedoor.com.contact me on 08033260602
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name With A Foreign Registrar by marc247(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2011
I use www.007names.com which is located in the united states and will cost you $10 which is equivalent of N1570. I run this service and will want you to become my customer , my office is in ikota shopping complex, lekki lagos and my number is 08020700501. It takes me only 30minutes to finish registering and hosting your site.

What is the domain name you want to register.

my website for this service is www.hostengines.com

CALL ME NOW - 08020700501

(1) (Reply)

Has Nairaland Webmaaster Coded A University Portal In Php Yet? / Zte Modem Unlocker / Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.