Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured (22674 Views)

Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student / Birthday Party In Lushi, Bauchi Turns Bloody, 3 Die, 8 Injured, 75 Arrested / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by NigeriaGIST(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Last night, four people were killed and eight others injured in an attack by a single gunman in Kaduna State. The killings occurred around the Nindem village axis in Godogodo district, Jemaa Local Government Area of the state.

Spokesman for Operation Safe Haven, Colonel IK Ekpeyong, who confirmed the incident in a statement, said the gunman invaded Godogodo village as the residents were holding a carol at the community square at about 9 pm, shooting sporadically, and in the process, killed four persons and injured eight others, Channels Television reports.

He disclosed that the bodies have been deposited in a mortuary while the eight wounded persons were taken to the Kafanchan general hospital for treatment. He also added that some people suspected to be masterminds of the attack have been arrested for further interrogation, while more troops have been deployed to the area to avert a fresh attack or reprisal.

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/4-people-killed-and-8-injured-by-gunman.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by hatchy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na wa o!

Fulani terrorists on the prowl but you people are afraid to report it the way it is for fear of the Dullard of Aso Rock.

Continue the killing of Christians but your time up is very near.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by hisgrace090: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
May they never go un-ponish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by delishpot: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Did he do it for Allah?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
all these hijab supporters......

62 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by princechurchill(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Religion of peace and tolerance but remember the gunman is not among them, nonsense set of fools

26 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by cyrilomoh: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2017

12 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by brainbox2018: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Black Christmas

1 Like

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by tigonana: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
R.i.p
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Allahu Akbar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nkwuocha: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Religion of piss again?!?

21 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by FUCKyouALL: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
A Christian can never do this. Islam abi na Muslim has been tolerated enough!. what is all these?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
tried to comment but couldnot type a single word for 1 minute .. So i will not comment sad

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Paperwhite(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
It has started.Religion of piss angry Head slammers them. angry angry Separate this shithole of a country.

23 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Guilderland1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hellrufai has sent his men to kill innocent Christians. All because of one man who rapped Aisha at age of six.
Religion of peace.... aka....mijin Allah

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by falcon01: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Religion
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by morikee: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
How comes i am not aware of the incident RIP to the Dead
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by tribalistseun: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Islam is a religion of piss

12 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by rattlesnake(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hislam kai

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nonut: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na dem... Pissful religion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Terrorist attack.

5 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by DrToche: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
am happy I left religion long time ago and I have come to see and view the world as it is and not as its designed for humans to see....

emancipate yourselves from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds-bob Marley

how many lives have we lost in this world because of religion-unknown

I left religion I discovered I can heal mentally ill people..but all through then I leave everything for God which to me stops making sense at a time...

rip to the dead..

check my profile

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let the hating begin grin

Merry Christmas to you all undecided
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Iceman2017(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Islam!
Religion that teaches against coexisting with others.
That's why they chose an annoying name "infidel" to label anybody that is not of them.

We can't leave this world to moslems, so if they cannot accommodate. They should all go to Jupiter and practice that nonsense they call religion

20 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by EmmaEma: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nwoge1: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
I wonder what Osibanjo thinks about this killings by his master brothers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by RZArecta(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
El Rufai should call his boys to order now cool

5 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Originality007: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
g
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Maisamari1994: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
this issues is not solving.... God intervene..

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by talk2percy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na them...brainwashed set of religious foooollssss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
I The religion of piss strikes again.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulanis Killed During Clash With Mumuye Villagers In Taraba State. Photos / 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar / Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.