Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

This Is Just The Best Way - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is Just The Best Way (1186 Views)

This New Guy Is Just Too Funny @anthonumeh / Hilarious Photo : As A Lady, This Is The Best Way To Explain Why You Are Late / What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just The Best Way by Desafiar(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nowadays what you have in your wallet or Bank account determines your age.
you ask a girl out and she insist to know how old you are, my guy don't bother telling her your age 'cuz its irrelevant, no matter how old you are she considers you a 'small boy'.
Now listen attentively; when she inquire to know your age just tell her your networth, put it in age form like, "I am #500,000 old", "1million Naira old", "2million Naira old" or according to how much you have in your wallet or Bank account and i bet she sees you as someone of age even if you are 16yrs, 18 or not up to the kind of age she want for a boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Ogbeni Gebu / People We Need To Pray For - Govcray / This Guy Is More Concerned About What He Saw In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.