Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Do Men Actually Want? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Men Actually Want? (623 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Actually Want? by Africlegend: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
What Do Men Actually Want?

Ask my friend, he would tell you the beauty of finding the right girl.He knows the boon of having a comely lady. Harry would tell you, the right girl is the pretty one, who has high intelligence quotient.The one, who has high emotional slice too. My Homie's dream lady is the soft, humble, gentle, caring and decent young woman. He likes her darling and leany. He likes her shy and neat.

Taking a look at online forums too, guys hurl insults at slay queens, like they dislike them.They call them names.They kick when big boobs are on display.They come out with reproach and scolding, when ladies show up nude. About such girls, someone said, "Most girls naturally no just get sense.Thinking it's all about the booty, mumu.What is the job of the butty, na shit full their o.. what is attracted to shit, flies!! make up, and booty, can only catch a man's attention for a short while, no matter how fine or big! It only takes a woman with intelligence to keep a man, and mold that man into greatness..."

"A woman with a beautiful face is only good for a night, but a woman with a beautiful heart is good for a lifetime," some boys would easily lecture. Even, celebrities are quick to reveal how big boobs, catchy boots and sexy figures are just not important. AY, the comedian, recently said to ladies, "wear all the makeup today, you won't find any man, if you are brainless."

This is the confusion. Despite the negative comments from males, Slay queens get rich easily and flaunt their luxuries.Who pays them? guys, right? Most surprising is that they get married in a flash.Who marries them? guys, right? Rich ones for that matter.Whearas, the much dreamt-of good girls are out there, tight, single and waiting. Even, Harry my friend becomes dumb and deaf when he, by chance, sights a big thing. What is the secret? Where lies my ignorance? Do slay queens go extra mile? Are big boobs bags of charm? Do good girls intimidate men with their brilliance? Are men confused, or what actually, do they want?

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist. faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by marooh: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Summaries abeg!
Men need summary of u lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by Exjoker(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Seriously I'm confused as the author himself. But know that, not all men are the same. Have you wonder why most slay Queens/Celebrities marriage don't last long I will base my assumption on the fact that most of them marry because the spouse is rich or beautiful. So a decent, intelligent, and loving girl is what I will chose.
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
What do men want? I'll answer this question in my diary tonight. . .
To really answer this question, one must first find out the characteristics of men. .
Men are instinctive creatures. . . They are like that because of the need to survive. . Ladies cannot seem to understand why when you tell a man "No!" he doesn't back off. . .He takes it as a challenge to bring you down. . . He's panting with excitement at the prospect of his new "prey." He can't wait to deploy every skill and charms in his arsenal to pull you down. . . A man loves challenges. . . If he's gotten the lady, he moves on seeking other prey to conquer. . . to be continued in mu diary tonight! cheesy
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
The biggest problem is that this question assumed that all 2 Billion + men in the world want one thing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Rape Case, This Time, It's A Baby And Her 28 Years Old Cousin / Fake Pregnancies On The Rise / How Crying Can Make You Healthy! Those Who Don’t Cry Should Be Forced To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.