Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Visa On Arrival - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa On Arrival (2615 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa On Arrival by Sparky223: 2:23am On Dec 24, 2017
I would like to visit Nigeria in March but I am confused about the visa process. On the Embassy website it states that Nigeria has started doing Biometric visas. I live in the US and there are only 5 of these centers in all of the US and would take air travel for me to reach one of these places. On the Nigerian Immigration website it has the option for Visa on arrival. Is this just for business people? I am confused. Only having 5 of these centers in all of the US will cause many people who want to visit Nigeria to go somewhere else. Thank you for your help.
Re: Visa On Arrival by chris4gold(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Google search your question
Re: Visa On Arrival by Sparky223: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2017
chris4gold:
Google search your question

I have. It isn't very clear.
Re: Visa On Arrival by Flamechild(f): 3:09am On Jun 21, 2018
I am going through the same thing. Did you ever figure it out? I would have to fly to one of the 5 places which is no fun.
Re: Visa On Arrival by Sparky223: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Flamechild:
I am going through the same thing. Did you ever figure it out? I would have to fly to one of the 5 places which is no fun.

Unless you are going for business you have to go to one of the 5 OIS Services offices. I went to Atlanta.
Re: Visa On Arrival by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Don't forget to get FCMB before going.
Re: Visa On Arrival by Flamechild(f): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Did you have to do the biometric too?
Re: Visa On Arrival by Sparky223: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Flamechild:
Did you have to do the biometric too?

Yes
Re: Visa On Arrival by Sparky223: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Don't forget to get FCMB before going.

What is FCMB?
Re: Visa On Arrival by NuclearReactor: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sparky223:

What is FCMB?
First City Monument Bank...

(1) (Reply)

Life In Germany / "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China / Why's Nigeria So Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.