Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" (69402 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by lodgerill2: 3:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, in a new interview revealed what attracts men to her. According to the actress who wondered if having a big ass or a killer figure is a problem, it has not been easy dealing with the advances she’s been getting.

She told Saturday Beats;
“When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure”.

On if she will opt for bum reduction, she said;
“It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”

She then admitted she is in a relationship;
“I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/men-always-surround-me-because-of-my.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Johnnyakins: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:52am On Dec 24, 2017
if the only thing that attracts men towards you is your nyansh then i do feel sorry for you, really... let them be attracted to your beauty/grace/class (or at least intelligence), as there sure is NOTHING to brag about if men approach you solely to fukc you

btw look at these hippo legs....disgusting!!!

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by duduade: 4:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Massive Bum or Mass of Shit

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2017
cause thats the only thing you can offer....Better learn from women like Dora

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by williamdeluxe(m): 5:02am On Dec 24, 2017
THERE IS YANSH... THEREI S BUM BUM... THERE IS BUM BUM AND THERE IS IKEBE SUPER

BT BABE DIX ASS ON U IX CALLED "SHIT BOX "

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by princeade86(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2017
den gv all of them what dey want and see d result ma.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2017
This is why i hate watching nollywood movies.they've got nothing to offer

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Escalze(m): 6:35am On Dec 24, 2017
I love em thick wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Stretch marks gallore angry undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Elnino4ladies: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2017
She no fine sef mitcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ When there is no nothing meaningful to offer....

Boom!!! Foolish comes in...∆

13 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by columbus007(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2017
And after that what next undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nutase: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by jesusdiedLOL(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Why women no get sense?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Fat.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by RedDistrict: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Not a fan of over thick babes
some guys like dem plump tho, more power to those guys

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Yeligray(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
That's because they see a talent in your bum
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by congo4ka: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
I am also attracted to your big bum and would not mind to have my share of the juice. Na like this I go chop my own kiss

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by WealthPhillips(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Aunty how old are you

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by ladyF(f): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hmmmm.... Ladies, may God not make only your bum-bum attract men and women to you. Say Amen grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Playz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
She's obviously advertising her Christmas packages... cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by ceezarhh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
is it that common sense is uncommon?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by stanliwise(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Alway talking rubbish...

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Awoo88: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
This slowpoke was posting about her being pregnant with twin not too long ago. What happened

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by bedspread: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
THERE IS NO MORE TIME......
THE COMING OF THE LORD IS @ HAND....
BOOBS AND NYASH HAS NOT GIVEN U ANYTHING AND WILL TAKE U NO WHERE....
WHERE WILL U BE IF U DROP DEAD TODAY..

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by kolnel: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Poo box

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's / Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.