Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) (554 Views)

STARDOM (pidgin Story) / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) by ChijyWills(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2017
pls fellow nairalanders this is my first time of writing this kind of story your constructive critisms and corrections are welcomed.

Story written by Chijywills
All rights reserved The story is dedicated to all upcoming musicians,they should remember that one day they will be superstars which will happen as a result of hardwork and grace thanks.

Episode 1

Studio work

The story focuses on Banking an upcoming artist who believed that no matter how rough things are,he must one day be a superstar in his town Okigwe.
He had three friends sparz,Winz and Phlows who were also in the music line and working towards becoming superstars too.Unlike his friends who were a bit distracted Banking was focused.
One day Banking and his friends went to the studio after writing their songs to record it they were told the amount to record, mix and master a song is 15000 and they only had 4000 with them,so they went home to work for more money.
Banking took to doing menial jobs to get his studio money ready and also encouraged his friends who were discouraged to do the same.
After all struggle they went to the studio and recorded their first songs and were given the MP3 formats to go home with...

watch out for episode two

pls your comments are needed

Lalasticlala
mynd44
Ishilove
Re: A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) by ChijyWills(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
if there is no comment the story will end here oh
Re: A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) by ChijyWills(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Episode 2
Song promoter

After the recording of their songs,Banking and his friends phlows, Winz, and Sparz set out on a journey to get a promoter/blogger who will upload their songs on his blog for people to download.
Being upcoming artistes who were not financially okay they resorted to getting the blogger who will either do it free for them or charge them a little token for the work.
Banking who was now building his fan base online on different social networks like Facebook,Instagram etc got to meet a blogger online who promised to upload their songs free if only they will promote his blog by sharing the links on different platforms and also telling more musicians about his blog which they accepted without hesitation.
In two days time from when Banking met the blogger their songs were uploaded and the links of each person's song given to him.
Banking uploaded his song titled "Superstar" on his Facebook page and Facebook timeline and begged his friends to help him share and also download likewise his friends who had their song titles like Spar song title is "love" winz and phlows had theirs as "Joy" and "Winner" respectively.
While his friends thought work was done and dusted since they have promoted their songs
Banking went ahead to send his song free for some people and also motivated his fans on Facebook by sometimes dropping recharge cards for them to load,with time his Facebook fan base continued growing till show time arrived.
watch out for Episode 3

fellow Nairalanders pls comment and tell me how the story is it is my first time if writing a story if this kind

Pls senior men come comment abeg

Centino
Divepen1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

King Of Heaven / Your Enemies Too Are Helping You In Life: Read To Know The Truth / Lost Glory Of The Literature Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.