Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Corrupt Powerpoint File, The File Extension Does Not Match The Internal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Corrupt Powerpoint File, The File Extension Does Not Match The Internal (447 Views)

Google Slides Vs. Powerpoint / Is It True If Your Ad Sense Name Does Not Match Your Bank Account Name, You ... / Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Powerpoint File, The File Extension Does Not Match The Internal by salamonlincoln: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2017
I have several PowerPoint presentations that I can't open them now it says " file may be corrupted when
using PowerPoint or expansion
file may not match the internal file format " . Please
help, I these presentations have been using them for a long time, I need help how to recover data?
Re: Corrupt Powerpoint File, The File Extension Does Not Match The Internal by enlime: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Usually, there are two way you can try to recover your former power point files.
First one, check the AutoSave. For our computer, when files such as Powerpoint and Word corrupt, it will AutoSave the files. Although not the all of the file. The premise of AutoSave is have set the AutoSave interval. The path to check the AutoSave is:
1. Go to folder
2. Choose Go, then go to folder
3. Enter “/Users/”
4. Choose your user name and enter
You will find the path “/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Office/Office 2011 AutoRecovery”

Different version of office, the path may be different, for the office 2016, the path is /Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Word/Data/Library/Preferences/AutoRecovery/

Second, try to use the data recover tool to recover the lost or deleted files, such as documents, images, videos etc.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Powerpoint File, The File Extension Does Not Match The Internal by harsh1989: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good day! try repair ppt file : http://www.ppt.repair/
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet 4g Lte Bags Ntita Award As The Best Isp In Nigeria / Helpe Me To Get Access To Facebook Media Partner And I'l Pay You Good / I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.