Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (97535 Views)

Listen And Download Nigerian Music Here! / Limewire{download Nigerian Songs For Free} / Where Can I Download Nigerian Mp3- Any One. I Do Not Care About Genre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by dollygurl(f): 4:02am On Dec 24, 2005
I needs some songs on my mp3 and just want to know if downloading is possible and what website. Thanks.
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by bunking(m): 12:58am On Feb 01, 2006
use limewire application you can get [almost ]any muzik u want
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by omolomo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2006
wats limewire application?
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by omolomo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2006
honestly guys i need a site to download music as soon as possible! the brother needs sumpn to dance to while walking down the cold alleys of warsaw.
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Oracle(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2006
yeah please anyone who has any knowledge of nigerian music on the net should please give it up
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Cactus(m): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2006
lol who needs help
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by baabolight(m): 2:22am On May 30, 2006
Have U tried the Nigeria Radio sites e.g. www.radiopalmwine.com; www.abeokuta.org; etc ?
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by 9ja4eva: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2007
Does Limewire get 9ja songs too?
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by donsity(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2007
Yeah I think I know a site http://www.thesentone.com they give free Nigerian music and foreign music too,
The Nigerian Section is http://music.thesentone.com/naija.html although all i can see is free play music and not free download,
the free download section i know is for hiphop music only not Nigerias
http://music.thesentone.com/hiphp/listall.html

but come to think of it, exactly which artist's song do you want, maynbe i can give you a link for such music.

Enjoy!!!@the sent one !!!! cool
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by juzme: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2007
You guys should use limewire or other P2P to download any music you want. altough you hardly get nigeria music. but yuo will get few of them.
here is the link. www.limewire.com. you download the application. you can as well use bearshare. im not in nigeria but i can download few of nigeria music thru this p2p
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by 9ja4eva: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2007
Oh okay.Thanks den.
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Christino(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2007
Here is the track request thread: so far, no track request has not been replied, including Mode9's Cry.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29522.256.html
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by 9ja4eva: 6:31am On Mar 05, 2007
Nice
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by tabontabo: 8:35am On May 27, 2007
www.nigerianwebradio.com 100% Nigerian music 24/7.
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by 9ja4eva: 11:38am On May 27, 2007
Oh you cant download from dt link
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Top9jajamz: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2007
*****Deleted post*******
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by kananyi: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2007
try www.my9ja.com/download click download from the menu and u can also upload fiels up to 1GB there
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by lalaboi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
c'mon!

u wanto pay 4 smtn u can get free?

go to d official naija music thread and paste a request! people are der to help if u need one!

at z moment try this one! register and u cn download nigerian songs and few videos 4 your mp4 or cp

http://www.esnips.com/web/lala4boisBusinessFiles

der are oda users of esnips who upload nigerina songzz too! lik christino! just search 4 naija! u wil get lots of songs 4 download der
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Ralvy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2007
Limewire is a p2p software that connects to other computers to download files. Its against the law in some countires because they use them to steal data from peoples computers. I would advise you to use www.esnips.com It connects to computers and download stuff. Its legiitimate unike LW
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by aluta4live: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2007
try:

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.browse

Contributd by users so has large db
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Top9jajamz: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
*****Deleted post*******
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by djd1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
download naija mix now, free, august 2007 mix . here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81S7XMVL
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by 9ja4eva: 3:48am On Aug 28, 2007
Correct Gbedu that is
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by naihiphop: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2007
www.onestopnaija.com

its like nigerian itunes and jamster

should be up soon i emailed the owner,

almost 90,000 views
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by aramibayo(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
u can download lots of Nigerian music from www.funafric.com,they have lots of naija music there,both old school and new relaeses,have been there and i was impressed with the owners of the site,they did a wonderful job especially in the area of the old school. visit the site and u wont regret it,have fun!
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by 9ja4eva: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2007
Downloading on that site is not free.

Youtube is free
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Sico: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
You are not supporting these artists by downloading their songs for free, that is not right. Except if the want it for free. I know of Tru Spot! that gives alot of free downloads but yet some major songs are for sale

www.mytruspot.com geez. download legally
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by africanboy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by oolodumare(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2008
Hello guys,

the simple answer to quest is www.fusiongreen.com

at www.fusiongreen.com you will find all the nigerian songs you want for absolutely free. you download and own, its easy and straight forward.

you should check it out. www.fusiongreen.com is the rave. sweet
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by JUNIT1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2008
WWW.FUSIONGREEN.COM
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by oreft2005(f): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
can someone help me pls , need to download free gbemisoke song and can't find a website to download it from.
i mean the yoruba/gospel
pls help out, if you know the name of the artist
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by AkinW: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
You can listen to songs online from

http://wetin-dey.com go to music

The site has over 1000 naija tracks on its online database, from gospel to fuji to highlife to naija hip hop, crunk etc (old school and new school)

Artists can now upload theirs tracks themselves provided tracks are in wma format - just scroll to bottom of music page and follow instructions.

You can also start your personal naija playlist,  choose songs you want, compile and save under your profile to listen every time you log in

Tracks are added daily,

wetin-dey.com has other African entertainment features,  you should check it out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage - Eminado Ft Don Jazzy [DOWNLOAD] / Important Facts About The Way The Best Travel Podcast Works For Travelers / Download Wizkid Latest Song – Ayo (joy) »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.