Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity (6842 Views)

What Is Your Car's MPG And How Are You Coping With This Fuel Price? / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) / Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by lonelydora: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Lol
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Odikwa very serious
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by z3r0ch4n(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Just mix am with either kerosene, diesel, or even ordinary water... grin grin

#ThisIsNotMyHandwritingOO
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by riches4me(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2017
amzee:
JUST SELL YOUR CAR,WITH THAT YOU'LL BE SAVING A WHOLE LOT OF FUEL AND QUEING TO BUY FUEL IN FILLING STATIONS.
MERRY XMAS
are u ok?
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by lordm(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2017
baconline:
Buy smart for two .I use 2000 naira fuel for more than a week
when dangote trailer kiss this advance keke, sense will fall on you

1 Like

Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by amzee(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
riches4me:
are u ok?
Are you stupid to have ask me such question?
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by Stallione(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2017
My own style of saving fuel,if i want 2visit some frnds in a particular area,i'l simply pack my car one place n trecks round the area,then finally gets back 2my car.
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by CoolAmbience(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2017
chucksbadt:
NB:
This thread is not for v6 and v8 users, your case is pretty hopeless at this point.

Oya 4 cylinder peeps like me take note
1. Drive only when necessary.
2. Endeavor to shift the gear to neutral when the car is idle
3. Don't use ac in traffic.
4. Avoid unnecessary revving of the car for show off. Drive easy, keep the engine calm.

Biko feel free to add yours, let's help ourselves optimise our N250 per liter to its maximum

My advice on efficient energy use i.e. petrol, diesel and electricity, whether in periods of scarcity or plenty, especially in sectors such as telecommunication, banking, hospitality, manufacturing, media, public services, residences / real estate, large worship centres, warehouses and factories is:

Install effective heat reflective coating systems on the roof to significantly lower heat-loads into internal areas of your building / facility, through effective reflection of solar ultraviolet / infrared rays to substantially downsize air conditioning equipment / energy cooling costs. That gives a minimum of 15% reduction in your energy consumption; enhances air conditioning efficiency i.e. reduces number plus associated maintenance expenses by over 50% and helps you recover sizeable operating costs while promoting cleaner and healthier environments.

It's that simple.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOER2ShzOvw

#LessAirconditioners #LessSpending #LessCarbonEmissions #SaferWorld

Please, share and contact us via info@procorrsolutions.com or call +234-8039352489 and +234-8109321321

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2017
Just go and buy bicycle
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by Spuggie: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Is a believer suppose to suffer from the devourers such as fuel scarcity and owed salaries especially as tithes are paid regularly?
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by AdeboyEnterpris(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Just make ensure that you make very calculated and important journeys.

Do you need help to know the kind of car that is good for you, your environment or personality?
Consult ADEBOY MOTORS TODAY

Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Sit your yansh at home!!!

And hairy pussy too.....tongue
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by captainking(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
baconline:
Buy smart for two .I use 2000 naira fuel for more than a week
really??how much is it sold?? And where can one buy it?
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by baconline(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
captainking:
really??how much is it sold?? And where can one buy it?
Naija used from 350k to 550k. Toks from 800k to 1.3m depending on specs. I have some for sale
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by captainking(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
baconline:

Naija used from 350k to 550k. Toks from 800k to 1.3m depending on specs. I have some for sale
how much is the one you have?
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Sit your yansh at home!!!

Merry xmas to you...
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by OShepherd: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2018
aieromon:
Poverty is a thing of the mind. The God that gave you a car will definitely provide you with resources to maintain it.

Hustle harder.
Hmmm! HUSTLE HARDER! For 9ja
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by OShepherd: 5:55am On Jan 06, 2018
E
chucksbadt:
NB:
This thread is not for v6 and v8 users, your case is pretty hopeless at this point.

Oya 4 cylinder peeps like me take note
1. Drive only when necessary.
2. Endeavor to shift the gear to neutral when the car is idle
3. Don't use ac in traffic.
4. Avoid unnecessary revving of the car for show off. Drive easy, keep the engine calm.

Biko feel free to add yours, let's help ourselves optimise our N250 per liter to its maximum
All this DON'T This, DON'T that, I think one shld jst allow d cars to rest while we go for camels, donkeys, horses, bicycles, trekkings etc because d fuel hike may not abate as soon as we envisaged; naija peeps been punishing naijas sinz 1960! Nigeria=Scam!
Re: How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity by pointstores(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
aieromon:
Poverty is a thing of the mind. The God that gave you a car will definitely provide you with resources to maintain it.

Hustle harder.
nice one great motivation

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Solution To Lagos Traffic / Volkswagen Passat CC Won't Start / What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.