Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Hit Song For You To Rock Your Xmas - Hold Some'n By Soundboy Chiif - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hit Song For You To Rock Your Xmas - Hold Some'n By Soundboy Chiif (330 Views)

Zinoleesky Ft. Lyta – Hold Me / Wizkid Wants You To Rock Your Body With “master Groove” / Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hit Song For You To Rock Your Xmas - Hold Some'n By Soundboy Chiif by zion69(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Following his recent first official single track Titled “Call Back”, The Nigerian based star continues to establish himself as a Force to reckon with. This is his latest club banger Hit Titled “Hold Some’N FT. Dj Cinch. An infectious Afro Sound with the effortless Vocal and rakish charm that is definitely going to make your playlist.

The club banger was Produced by Up and fast rising Music Producer ZionzBeatz

Enjoy..

IG & Facebook : @officiallysoundboy

Cc lalasticlala

Download Here : http://zionadebisi.com/music-hold-somen-sound-boy-chiif-ft-dj-cinch-prod-zionzbeatz/

Re: Hit Song For You To Rock Your Xmas - Hold Some'n By Soundboy Chiif by zion69(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Believe me, if this song was not worth it, I wouldn't bring it up here.

You need to hear this song and be the Jude your self.

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

uploading New Song From House 10 Studio By Giddy Ghost / Who's Your Producer & How Do You Know He Wishes You Well / Don't Miss Out From This Jam By B-red ft Tiwa Savage - "Connect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.