Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Meet Our Model Crush On Monday - Favour Ayah - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Our Model Crush On Monday - Favour Ayah (794 Views)

Be Our Model Of The Month – January 2021 Edition / Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 / Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Our Model Crush On Monday - Favour Ayah by teegist: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2017
TeeGist had an exclusive interview with our Model Crush On Monday - Here's how it went.... �
1. May we meet you sir?
Reply: I am Ayah Ebimobowie Favor, from Amassoma Bayelsa State. I graduated in 2016, from Niger Delta University where I studied Biological Science, am currently serving in Enugu State.

2. When did you start modeling?

Reply: Basically I started modeling in 2011 with facial modeling and commercials. In 2011, I had my first contest which was Mr royalty Nigeria an online contest of which I emerged as winner. I became a full time model in 2012 in NDU.

3. What inspired you to go into modeling?

Reply: Basically, i am driven by challenges. I wanted to been seen, especially with the kind of life i had while growing up as a kid. I was pretty much the locked up type.

4. How did your family take the News?

Reply: My mum has always given her exceptional support to my decisions, but my dad wasn't in totally in support of the decision of becoming a model, he wanted me to focus more on education and become a medical doctor. But at the long run he had no choice but to come into terms with my decision.

5. What's your Greatest challenge in the modeling industry?

Reply: My greatest challenge has always been homosexuals. People telling you have to do this before you get a particular job. Trust me, it's a very big challenge, people don't get to play fair, they feel it's a nothing goes for nothing world, where you have to get down to win a contest or probably get a modeling Job.

Click the link below to read more....

Via: TeeGist
http://www.teegist.com/2017/12/meet-our-model-crush-on-monday-favour.html?m=1#more

Cc: Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Killed Mother With Pestle / Learning Auto-gele With Us / Beautiful Compilations Of Long Braided Hairstyles 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.