Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women (833 Views)

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / Behind The Scene From The Festival Featuring Broda Shaggi And Frank Donga / Frank Donga And Wofai Fada On TushMagazine Issue 19 Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women by Flexherbal(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Compliment of the season, my fellow Nairalanders.

Still in the mood of celebration...

This fuel scarcity is really biting hard on Nigerians.
What is in the mind of most men now, is the long queue before them and when it will finally get to the turn.

Popular comedian, Frank Donga's reply on pleasing women this season:

"On top say watin? With which fuel? Oga, plz free me o"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdHuhYTgWQ-/

Is the fuel use in driving cars same as the one use in driving women to pleasure land?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women by doyinisaac(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women by Flexherbal(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
No let fuel scarcity kill your joy ooo!

Pleasing your woman is also part of it: www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used-in-bed
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women by Nutase: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women by Preca(f): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women by Flexherbal(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nutase:
grin

His wife may even appreciate his attention more than 20 litters of fuel.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See Frank Donga's Reply To Flexherbal On Pleasing Women by Flexherbal(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thank God we are gradually overcoming this fuel scarcity.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Jets Out Of Dubai As He Ends Vacation, Set To Drop New Hits / I Am Sincere To My Husband — Actress Olive Utalor / T Boss Wows In Sexy Bikini Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.