Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) (1002 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) by lodgerill: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Precious Bukunmi Majekodunmi and her mum could pass as twins in this photo!

She took to Instagram to share this collage of her recreating her mum’s NYSC photo and their portrait is just identical!

‘Throwback Friday??….When Facebook reminds you of pictures posted years back! I truly am my Mother’s Daughter!! … #wheniservedmynation’ – She wrote while sharing the photo

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-lady-receates-her-moms-nysc.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
I can't believe this NYSC is still in existence. Back then stories of the past made me eager to serve. Getting there, I discovered I made a very big mistake serving this useless country. Boring PPA's and _shit. I couldn't wait for that one year to just come and go. Let federal government just make this nonsense scheme optional. People who need it let them go. People who have better things to do with their lives let them be.

Moreover what country are we still uniting after the civil war? _fuck the Nigerian educational sector, _fuck all federal government parastatals, _fuck the system. Above all, _fuck Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) by AntiWailer: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's really beautiful........

But the fat and oil in this picture is just too much.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Your mother is not fat!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) by heykims(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cute. Haters can proceed to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Ppa Job Opportunity For Agric Graduate / Nigerian Baptist Corpers Fellowship, Sokoto State Chapter / NYSC: Kogi Born Haruna Deborah Emerges Winner Of Miss BBB Kaduna Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.