Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz (4213 Views)

How To Trade Bitcoin In Nigeria / Bitcoin Or Ethereum / Guava Exchange: Trade Bitcoin And Other Crypto-assets In A Secure Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys, I'd like to learn how to trade coins perfectly and need some coaching or guidance here.
I'm also open to learn any online biz that pays as long as it is good.

Anyone willing to help can reach me here or use the mail. Thank you.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Pierohandsome: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
U cn chat me up on 07038579185. I wil teach u perfectly for free

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Exclusivebae(f): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am also interested in learning bitcoin mining
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by NENigeria(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mining Bitcoin today is not profitable as it used to be 5,6 years ago. The best way to go about it to buy and hold (altcoins) or trade them for profit.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
NENigeria:
Mining Bitcoin today is not profitable as it used to be 5,6 years ago. The best way to go about it to buy and hold (altcoins) or trade them for profit.
By altcoins what do you mean.
Thanks.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by AnthonyAk(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Buy bitcoin with luno https://www.luno.com/invite/C8XKH, transfer to Binance www.binance.com/?ref=12370106 and exchange for smaller currencies.
or
buy ether with coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a29c1ac11c9ea030204a5bf and transfer to binance
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by michaelokoi(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Please, I'm interested in trading Bitcoin. 08068745134
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by honestinvest: 12:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Make 50%-100% everyday trading cryptocurrency using our quality signals and get updated in the cryptocurrency world.
If you don't have an idea what Bitcoin is,then I can assure you are far behind but don't worry we got you covered and are ready to put you through and optimize profits. Take a leap into financial freedom.
Take Note: The next millionaires are those who invest in cryptocurrency.
You can join our general telegram group using this username:
@cryptoexperttradingsignals

To join the VIP GROUP which cost $50,
Email: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by kaze4blues(m): 2:13am On Dec 26, 2017
AnthonyAk:
Buy bitcoin with luno https://www.luno.com/invite/C8XKH, transfer to Binance www.binance.com/?ref=12370106 and exchange for smaller currencies.
or
buy ether with coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a29c1ac11c9ea030204a5bf and transfer to binance

How does one exchange for smaller currencies?

I need to reach you please.

Thanks
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by AnthonyAk(m): 3:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Buy bitcoin or ether with the methods below and transfer to your binance wallet using your wallet addresses.

Once the amount has been transferred to Binance, exchange it for the smaller currencies

Remember transfers only occur between wallets of the same currency

AnthonyAk:
or
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by NENigeria(m): 4:12am On Dec 26, 2017
IamZod:

By altcoins what do you mean.
Thanks.
I mean alternative coins i.e. coins other than Bitcoin. E.g. Ripple XRP, Stellar, Doge, Verge, Tron etc. The prices of altcoins are less compared to Bitcoin and a good number of them have the prospects of having great(er) values in the (near) future. Invest in altcoins instead of Bitcoin.

*That's my PO, not a financial advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2017
NENigeria:

I mean alternative coins i.e. coins other than Bitcoin. E.g. Ripple XRP, Stellar, Doge, Verge, Tron etc. The prices of altcoins are less compared to Bitcoin and a good number of them have the prospects of having great(er) values in the (near) future. Invest in altcoins instead of Bitcoin.

Thanks.. I really appreciate.
I might still have a few questions to ask later. But thanks for now.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Pls I am contacting you now.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Sambai65(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
IamZod:

Thanks.. I really appreciate.
I might still have a few questions to ask later. But thanks for now.
broa please how can get ripple
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Sambai65(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
NENigeria:

bros please how can I pm you
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Sambai65:
broa please how can get ripple
You simply buy Bitcoin or Etherum on Luno wallet and exchange it for ripple on binance.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Eberex(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Don't fall on scammers. You can learn on Bitcoin yourself. Why do you have google to start with? But after learning how do you invest in it?

I have been banned for 3weeks hence I can't give out my email or phone number. I will send you an email with a good online bitcoin company you can trade with. 1% daily for a life time. A company that has been in existence for 9years.

Invest and leave your money there. Dont touch it.

Anyway I can't say much .
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Sambai65(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
IamZod:

You simply buy Bitcoin or Etherum on Luno wallet and exchange it for ripple on binance.
can somebody verve card to buy etherum from luno
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by opson2016(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Recently a good friend introduced me to an opportunity that actually works. It is life-changing and is making a bunch of people wealthy in a short time.

It involves cryptocurrency trading but its more than just buying bitcoin.

And you can do it without any complex technical skills.

If anyone wants to find out more just pm me.

Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by AnthonyAk(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sambai65:
can somebody verve card to buy etherum from luno
no , i heard verve dosent work just visa or mastercard
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by patinno8: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Send info Patricktaiwo081@gmail.com
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by structuredan(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Begin ur 2018 with a multi concept company and earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily on ur investment call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
The easiest way for a crypto newbie is to buy and hold

https://lovingbitcoin..com/2019/06/how-to-do-bitcoin-business-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by ChocolateBunny: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by aminusodiq(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pierohandsome:
pls help me
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by CodedWealth(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hi,

destinedman
aminusodiq
ChocolateBunny
eworker
Pierohandsome etc.

Invest you money in petronPay and earn in Bitcoin Daily

2.5% of capital for 200 days

That's 300% ROI

Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by InEvitable0000(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Guys, I advise you should invest in ripple (xrp) cos I see a really great future for ripple in the next five years as it's been predicted, just policies fighting it in the United States now.

It's going to have a pump real soon. Right now it's $1.04 to 1 xrp compared to $0.51 it was a month ago.

I am advising everyone I know to at least hold some xrp before it gets to $10 or $20 per xrp
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by noble4d(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
You guys should try this airdrop, it's legit

https:///Phoneumairdrop_bot?start=Pht2787870
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Murs: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Bitcoins Seller Here / MMM Is Back!!! / COVID19 Financial Security: Buy Back Investment Plan On Land Banking-08027390046

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.