Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Hw Many Pple Brought Food To Your House Today?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hw Many Pple Brought Food To Your House Today?? (726 Views)

See The Snake Killed In My House Today / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hw Many Pple Brought Food To Your House Today?? by Kilanee: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
hw many pple brought food to your house today , mine is 13 pple wit 17 meats,5 chin chin and 2 lacasera
Re: Hw Many Pple Brought Food To Your House Today?? by Bruno3000(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lucky you o. My neighbours hv all gone to buy fuel since yesterday... grin
Re: Hw Many Pple Brought Food To Your House Today?? by MicheyJ1: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op you must be very hungry to count the number of meats you got. I decree and declare that by next Christmas you will be the one sharing food to other people and not the other way around

(1) (Reply)

New Year Themes Across The World / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecies For 2018|living Faith Ministries Prophecies / Music: Yovi – O Sha Pra Pra || Deckmob.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.