Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush (784 Views)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Feyrep Ambassadors Is Amplifying The Good Works Of Martha Udom – Deaconess Ekong / Guess What This Goat Shoulted ... Win Recharge Card (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chinedu! Grandpa called. Bright was difficult to pronounce. Take this goat and get it killed, this he ordered in Etche language. The goat was staring at me in pity. it was a huge goat the Yorubas would call Obuko and the Igbos would call Oke nkpi. It was looking ultra scary with a very strong odour. If there's anything like War goat, this is the perfect one for the military,it looked very gallant.
How would I start? I was scared of the goat and the goat was scared of what it would do to me if I come any closer. From the blue, I saw Martha, the village girl I planned to bombard with the 2 pages of love poems i earlier crammed. She looked very pretty for a village girl without make up. The sight of Martha catalyzed an adrenaline rush in me. And I went closer and gripped the goat by its rope and tried tilting it down. Unfortunately, the goat tilted me down. I got up and saw Martha by my side, offering a helping hand,which I declined trying to act a man. I had underrated the goat because of the Martha catalase. While I was sweating,i could tell this stubborn goat was laughing, bleatingly.

I went for the second try,this time with Martha and grandma watching me with the face you'd give to a spoilt city brat scared of cockroach. I was barely on my feet when this inhuman goat came for the kill... Up until now all I could remember was shouting Mma ehh! Mma eh!!

*Stay Safe this Season*

*Kill what you can kill*

*Eat and drink Safe*

*Merry Xmas Seun Lalasticlala and Nairaland in general > From BrightRivers
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by wtfcoded: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chineke nna hehehehe!! grin
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by chilewenwam: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by marooh: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
U write like nigeria poemist lipsrsealed
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Weak man!!!!!
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
Weak man!!!!!
Bro you will not understand..
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by makavelli47(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
lol, meanwhile a minute of silence for all the fallen chickens and goats
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by Baawaa(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
You are shaking because of obuko,you better don't go closer to village's dogs
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by Modelqwen(f): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
shocked

hahahaha
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Baawaa:
You are shaking because of obuko,you better don't go closer to village's dogs
My own village dogs are only known to help lick off the faeces of kids.. They're all lazy, but not withstanding, fear will not allow me to raise a cutlass on any
Re: How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush by SKhanmi: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mma ehh mma eh grin This guy is funny

(1) (Reply)

Cute Girl Big Booty Twerks In Cute Indecent Dress / Make N2000 Plus Daily And 50k Plus Monthly, Just By Reading News / Heart Touching Story From Boko Haram War Front By A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.