Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES (1736 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by joa2013: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
In 2017, I had an encounter with two Lagos ladies on Facebook. The first one is from my hometown. She sent a friend request to me in January, I accepted her because of the surname she bears, we later started chatting. She told me she is a single mother of one and that her hubby separated from her when her son was just 6month. It wasn't long before she started asking me for money for such things as school fees for the little boy, food, rent etc. I sent 5k to her even before I set my eyes on her physically when the begging was becoming so much. I had opportunity of meeting her in Ondo State when she came to attend a funeral in our hometown. That day I took her to a restaurant to eat before she will proceed to our hometown. She is a very beautiful lady just as she appeared on Facebook. To my surprise, she ate very little pounded yam at the restaurant and drank 3 bottles of trophy beer, I quickly realized she must be one kind wayward person. After the funeral, she waited till the following Monday and asked me to give her money to return back to Lagos, I gave her 3k, she collected it and travelled back to Lagos. She is a graduate of sociology from Unilorin but unemployed as she told me. I tried to link her with my cousin who is a Lagos based journalist to help her secure a job in the marketing department of his newspaper, she refused to pick up the job because the pay of 80k/month isn't encouraging according to her. I made up my mind never to give her my money again since I detest her kind of personality. A woman drinking 3 bottles of beer at a go. She had sent all manners of messages for money since June, I have told her she won't touch my one dime again.
I met another lady on Facebook in August, we started chatting and I got to know she had a son for a man in Akure before she got married to her present husband. she is second wife to her present husband. She checked my profile and discovered that I work in a higher institution, she therefore begged that I help secure admission for her son in Akure at Adekunle Ajasin University. I spoke to some of my friends at the University and they got the boy admitted to the University . The woman came to Akure two weeks ago and I met her physically for the first time. She lodged in a hotel and I visited her there. She is also a very beautiful mother of three. She wanted me to shack her in her hotel room but I told her pointblank that I can't Bleep another man's wife. She completed her assignment and went back to Lagos, she started disturbing me for money to pay her boy's acceptance and school fees which I have told her I can't provide. I have been thinking that these Lagos ladies have a way of thinking that those of us who live outside Lagos are mugus who can be turned to a cash cow over nothing, or am I wrong?

6 Likes

Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by MhizzAJ(f): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
You are totally wrong...All of them aren't like that

But it's like your destiny revolves around single mothers

How can you just give out money to someone you've not seen before...You are very unserious...You no wise pass Lagos girls

Thank God they used your head because you had other motives attached to the money you were giving out....Father Christmas

Lagos girls are very sophisticated but you need to shine your eyes when dealing with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
cool
I'll be back
Baby I have been on ban since. Just started posting now

How are you?
I expected your call too
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by MhizzAJ(f): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Baby I have been on ban since. Just started posting now

How are you?
I expected your call too
Since?
What did you do grin grin
I wanted to even call today
Let me make it tomorrow then
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Since?
What did you do grin grin
I wanted to even call today
Let me make it tomorrow then
The she-male, Ngeneukwuewu called coconut head mynddfortyfour on me for telling him how silly he was.

And you didn't even care .

Lemme alone joor cry
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by spiritedtete: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=63609722] Baby I have been on ban since. Just started posting now

Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=spiritedtete post=63609803][/quote] angry

What are you saying?
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by spiritedtete: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2017
Ha ha bross na so so... Expired women you dey jam... U better go wash your head oo lol...

On serious note, the trend thing in Lagos is women billing... They can bill from house rent, to health even to feeding... Not to talk of other needs. Funny you wont even be the only man swimming in their red sea.
They have got a lot of moses... With different sizes of rods. Omo shine your eyes oh... Otherwise you go fall for gutter and make it your home

4 Likes

Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by kennybabs1980: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2017
Nobody is turning you to a cash cow bro, you are a cash cow, a complete Mugu. How can you send your money to a person you've never met before?

3 Likes

Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by spiritedtete: 12:11am On Dec 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

What are you saying?

Sorry... It was a mistake
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2017
spiritedtete:

Sorry... It was a mistake
Thought as much too. All the best.
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by MhizzAJ(f): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The she-male, Ngeneukwuewu called coconut head mynddfortyfour on me for telling him how silly he was.

And you didn't even care .

Lemme alone joor cry

Oh lawd grin grin grin grin Na real She-male cheesy
No wonder i've not been seeing your comment
Don't be angry
Will explain when i call
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Oh lawd grin grin grin grin Na real She-male cheesy
No wonder i've not been seeing your comment
Don't be angry
Will explain when i call
Oya call me now and just say Hi please sad
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by HeyCorleone(m): 1:03am On Dec 26, 2017
See the desperation of the dude above me..

Anyways as for the OP, if you were a white guy mehn, guys over here would be flexing on your head. You don't even give money to folks you know around you talkless of females you met online.. The worst of it all is you won't even get pvssy.

SMh

1 Like

Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2017
you should be called father Xmas
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by kennybabs1980: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oma307:
you should be called father Xmas
Definitely
Re: MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES by orangb: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
How old are you, uncle?
For you to be meeting an old mama who already has a kid of uni age.

Go and marry please.

(1) (Reply)

Brother In-law Marriage Wahala / Fathers Day. / Should I Keep Her Secret??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.