Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (43167 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Son, Ayomide, On His 20th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Agbaletu: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2017
sisisioge:
I don't believe she's that old!
I don't believe too.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nasir123(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2017
HBD aunty.

But why u come serious like this?
Next time try put small smile(even if u no fit lough). Remember say nobe only you dey this recession.

HBD.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by correctguy101(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Playz:
cheesy Busty
Badt boss baby grin
#Thickset grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by correctguy101(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Agbaletu:
46 or 36?
She doesn't look 46.

This lady cannot be 46 years old. She granted an interview in 2014 where she mentioned that she was pregnant at the age of 21 and her son celebrated 13th birthday in December 2013.

https://naijagists.com/why-biodun-okeowos-ex-husband-divorced-her-kunle-adegbites-connection/

Ah, awon CIA grin

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2017
46? she sure is gorgeous! at 46 shocked

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Agbaletu: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
correctguy101:

Ah, awon CIA grin
Lol
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked

look at all the people above pretending they dont know the wonders of mary kay and waist trainer.

i guess she has up to 20 layers of foundation on that face and high amount of bleaching cream on her body and as for the hour glass figure....power of waist trainer

she is actually above 50

Why are you hating ?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by mofy1(f): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Everything is real except the tommy and waist .Trust me I do watch her film and the tommy and waist is not like they seem now. But the hip is confirmento.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by westlife79(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Whoever put that age there must be suffering from brain tumor. She was born in 1979, she uses our airline on regular basis and I do check her passport during documents screening. Why I remember the year? We share the same year. Nothing but truth.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by BluntBoy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biodun is not up to 46 na. She cannot even be up to 40 years old.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by pweetiedee(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked

look at all the people above pretending they dont know the wonders of mary kay and waist trainer.

i guess she has up to 20 layers of foundation on that face and high amount of bleaching cream on her body and as for the hour glass figure....power of waist trainer

she is actually above 50

look.

bleaching cream makes ladies look older over time.

you are right about the waist trainer tho. But she still curvy without d trainer, just that her waist isn't that tiny.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by omooajisnooni: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
She looks like mermaid in first PIC , she's beautiful.
Happy birthday to her
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by donbabade: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked

she is actually above 50

Nairalanders made this moniker a celebrity despite senseless posts!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by adetes: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is it every month this people r celebrating birthday
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Omo butty is old oooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chukwuka Emelionwu (Kasvid) Dies In Motor Accident / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) / The Luxurious Gifts Lagos Socialite Gave Her Daughter After Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.