Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday (962 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday by choku123: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Nollywood Curvy Actress, Biodun Okeowo known as Omobutty is today celebrating her birthday.
The actress and mother of two is today celebrating her 46th birthday.

The took to her Instagram page to share some stunning photos with caption saying ....

Happy birthday to me... join me celebrate God, join me celebrate life, join me celebrate good health...All I have to say is thank you Jah Jehovah.

http://news.nollyzone.com/curvy-actress-biodun-okeowo-is-today-celebrating-her-46th-birthday/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday by KardinalZik(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Happy Birthday.

Though I don't know you.
Re: Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmmm..Which movies have they acted? how come she just suddenly become popular lots of questions
Re: Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday by thesicilian: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2017
A lot of actresses are only popular on Nairawood
Re: Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2017
angry

∆ Why she con look like vessel of wine...

Looks Good sha!!!∆
Re: Curvy Actress Biodun Okeowo Is Today Celebrating Her 46th Birthday by kolafolabi(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Age is just a number.. She looks good @46

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija House Mate Show Off There Favorites Sex Positions / Olamide, Funke Akindele Dancing Shaku Shaku Shades Wizkid And Davido / Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.