Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood (1020 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by kingjizzy2(m): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2017
A baby Rabbit was caught around my in Anambra state.For naija every thing nah food especially for this recession and Christmas period Even my neighbour want to get his own share.
Merry Christmas
Lalasticala.
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by Iseoluwani: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2017
That's not a rabbit slack illiterate

In a bid to make post , you just posted trash.

Check my signature
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by Oblitz(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2017
This one na big rat o

1 Like

Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2017
This one rabbit.

Op bring ur head here, that tin na house rat ooooo... dem plenty for my neighbor compound
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by kingjizzy2(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Iseoluwani:
That's not a rabbit slack illiterate

In a bid to make post , you just posted trash.

Check my signature

Thunder fire you with your illiterate comment,I tell you say na me catch am abi naa me dey chop am?
Get sense this early morning ooo.
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by kingjizzy2(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2017
Oblitz:
This one na big rat o
Noted
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by kingjizzy2(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
This one rabbit.

Op bring ur head here, that tin na house rat ooooo... dem plenty for my neighbor compound

But house rat tail no dey long like this naa.
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2017
kingjizzy2:

But house rat tail no dey long like this naa.
pay a visit to my area na con check yourself
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by dominique(f): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2017
That's a rat not rabbit.
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by hatchy(f): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
That is bush rat. It lives in holes deep down the soil and only moves at night because of poor visibility during the day.

It is mainly found in the hinterland and feeds on cassava and yam.
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by kingjizzy2(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2017
hatchy:
That is bush rat. It lives in holes deep down the soil and only moves at night because of poor visibility during the day.

It is mainly found in the hinterland and feeds on cassava and yam.

Okay bro thanks for the info.
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by kingjizzy2(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2017
dominique:
That's a rat not rabbit.

Noted.
Re: See The Rabbit Caught This Morning In My Neighborhood by MetroBaba1(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2017
We Need Snakegency

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Draw Games Needed / Post On Facebook And Get Paid / Daily Memoirs Quote Of The Day April 16 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.