Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? (5471 Views)

The Only 4 Countries With The “capacity” To Destroy A Satellite In Space / 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space / Here's Why You Should Dispose The Right Way Come 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2017
I have been wondering about it.
Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Psittacus(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Watch big Bang Theory... when Howard went to space.. google is there as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by fellowman: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2017
OP no man has ever landed on the moon before, that's a scam... there's nothing like space

7 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by VoltageDivida(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2017
fellowman:
OP no man has ever landed on the moon before, that's a scam... there's nothing like space
Very true sir, just as no one has ever Communicated using the telephone and the Internet does not exist.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by fellowman: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Very true sir, just as no one has ever Communicated using telephone, and the Internet does not exist.

get yourself educated maaan, no man nas landed on the moon, that Neil Armstrong stuff was a hoax.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by heendrix(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Very true sir, just as no one has ever Communicated using telephone, and the Internet does not exist.

Lol grin dont mind the fool

10 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin
VoltageDivida:

4 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Wetin I sabi for the matter here..let me pack for elders to come angry

6 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Sixaxis: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2017
Pls try watch "the martian" ull understand the more.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Garshyzee(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2017
fellowman:

Do people like this still exist? When internet is free

10 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by falcon01: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2017
fellowman:
why do you say so

2 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2017
@OP 1. How Do They Bathe In Space?: From what I read sometime they make use of wet towels containing a bit of liquid soap to wipe their bodies. 2.As For How They Dispose Of Their Waste,you will have to rephrase cos I don't quite get your point there. But I hear they wear diapers...like babies.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Mznaett: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Very true sir, just as no one has ever Communicated using the telephone and the Internet does not exist.

Ohlawd!

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by PitexyBaba(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2017
u dint even answer d question... Nigerians Sha
Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
I see there is a conspiracy theorist on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Because water can not flow in space due to zero gravity over there they don't make use of showers and taps,they take their bathes using wet towels containing a little liquid soap and after "zat" they make wipe their bodies up with dry towels. As for their hairs,they make use of "waterless" or liquidless shampoo. That's for the 1st question. By the way,what exactly do you mean by their waste? N.B. The above is what I read sometime back.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by haylegbede1(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Sixaxis:
Pls try watch "the martian" ull understand the more.

The martial? As far as I can remember,I don't think any scene in that movie answers any of the question the Op asked

4 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
fellowman:
OP no man has ever landed on the moon before, that's a scam... THERE'S NOTHING LIKE SPACE
The words in uppercase got me a bit puzzled and disappointed in your mental capabilities as well. Are you trying to say there's nothing like outer space? So,where was Yuri Gagarin viewing the Earth from in 1961 when he described it as a beautiful gem or pearl or whatever? SMH. These funny conspiracy theorists.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by fellowman: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2017
mansakhalifa:
The words in uppercase got me a bit puzzled and disappointed in your mental capabilities as well. Are you trying to say there's nothing like outer space? So,where was Yuri Gagarin viewing the Earth from in 1961 when he described it as a beautiful gem or pearl or whatever? SMH. These funny conspiracy theorists.

no man has ever landed on the moon, prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by EvilMetahuman: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2017
There are special mechanical toilets in rockets and space stations.

Its like a pressure tube, its sucks your poops then store it in container.

As for bathing, I think they just use wet towel to clean their body.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Sixaxis: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
haylegbede1:

The martial? As far as I can remember,I don't think any scene in that movie answers any of the question the Op asked

Oh really!?? Obviously u watched "the martial" like u sed and not "the martian". Pls watch..its a science fiction film.

1 Like

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Sixaxis: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
There are special mechanical toilets in rockets and space stations.

Its like a pressure tube, its sucks your poops then store it in container.

As for bathing, I think they just use wet towel to clean their body.

Thank you!!! Very simple..

1 Like

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by earthsync(f): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

yeah it's very true. we've all been brainwashed to think all these things are real just like how I'm typing this through the proclaimed internet under hypnosis.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Epic reply sir grin grin

The earth also flat. They've been lying to us saying it's round

3 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Chijohn42k(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Because water can not flow in space due to zero gravity over there they don't make use of showers and taps,they take their bathes using wet towels containing a little liquid soap and after "zat" they make wipe their bodies up with dry towels. As for their hairs,they make use of "waterless" or liquidless shampoo. That's for the 1st question. By the way,what exactly do you mean by their waste? N.B. The above is what I read sometime back.
Waste as in defecate
Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
PLEASE, let's fix Nigeria First before going to the space.

U can't destroy here and start thinking of how to survive in space.....

1 Like

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by bro4u: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by babyfaceafrica: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pointless thread
Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by oloriooko(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
OP imagine how waste in flights are air vacuumed so in space but the waste is disposed by releasing it to the space where it burns off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Exjoker(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
There is an antigravity bathroom on the international space station...(Not sure)

1 Like

Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by rattlesnake(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:

instead if you to be concerned how they got there na sh1t matter dey worry you
black man
Re: How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? by Neoguru6: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
They have gravity induced rooms, so that solves it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Bad Habits Are Destroying Your Kidneys Every Day Which You May Not Know(pics) / All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) / Direct Entry - Unilorin Portal Now Opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.