Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Causes Sneezing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Sneezing (939 Views)

COVID-19: Imo Speaker Orders Lawmaker Out Of Plenary For Sneezing / [SICKENING video] Senators Sneezing And Laughing During Plenary. / I Have Been Sneezing For 2days Now Am Afraid Any Corona Virus Unit In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Sneezing by Funjosh(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2017
Good day Nairalanders and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

I noticed that I sneeze a lot, once I inhale dust, perfumes, insecticide or during cold weather. I went to the hospital some years ago because of to talk to a doctor he was like am allergic to those things that I should try and be avoiding them, he asked if am asthmatic which I said No, he gave me some drugs then to use and advised me just to be avoiding them which I have been doing.

But why I asked now is that two of my nephew sneeze a lot, one is one is 17 while the other is 7 and am really concerned about this, just want to know what really cause it and what can be used to STOP it. Doctors and experts in the house over to you.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Sneezing by Dyt(f): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Its not a disease
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Causes Sneezing by Funjosh(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:
Its not a disease
undecided undecided undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed once it starts, I don't just like myself embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Causes Sneezing by Dyt(f): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2017
Funjosh:

embarassed embarassed embarassed once it starts, I don't just like myself embarassed embarassed embarassed

And then you develop a cold?
cry cry cry cry
Re: What Causes Sneezing by adechi: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2017
This is exactly what am experiencing...
Re: What Causes Sneezing by Funjosh(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2017
adechi:
This is exactly what am experiencing...

I understand how you feel.
Re: What Causes Sneezing by EagleScribes: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Funjosh:

I noticed that I sneeze a lot, once I inhale dust, perfumes, insecticide or during cold weather. I went to the hospital some years ago because of to talk to a doctor he was like am allergic to those things that I should try and be avoiding them, he asked if am asthmatic which I said No, he gave me some drugs then to use and advised me just to be avoiding them which I have been doing.

But why I asked now is that two of my nephew sneeze a lot, one is one is 17 while the other is 7 and am really concerned about this, just want to know what really cause it and what can be used to STOP it. Doctors and experts in the house over to you.

You have a very sensitive nose and body. Sneezing comes as a reaction to a situation not pleasant to your nostrils or reaction.

How to stop it

*Avoid dusts, perfumes, stuffy places, smoke and triggers that can make you sneeze
*Take lots of fruits, vegetables and vitamin Cs
*Natural antibiotics and antioxidants will do you a world of good
*Boost your immune system

Contact me if you need more info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Sneezing by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bi Agbonrin ba sin-in, Ojo iku a lekan si ni
Re: What Causes Sneezing by royalman4life: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Funjosh:

. Accumulation of toxin in the body always cause it or toxins from blood, reduces function of immune system which can lead to fever, headache, swollen and sore throat and cough. For more explanation let chat on WhatsApp 0/7/0/6/6/6/8/8 /8/0/3
Re: What Causes Sneezing by Funjosh(m): 5:36am On Aug 11, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

7 Health Benefit Of Bitter Kola / What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? / A Gynaecologist Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.