Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? (639 Views)

Yoruba Phenomenon Of The Day / Unbelievable! 44 Year Old Nigerian Painting Sold For $1.7 Million In London / Use Your Mother Tongue In All Social Gatherings – Ohanaeze Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by kolawolepet: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Good Morning to you all nairalander, here come the question of the day.

Can you slap your mother just because of $1 million. Lets be sincere answering this question.

Source:- [url]Exclusivepp.com.ng[/url]
Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by ufuosman(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2017
$1million Na big money but my mum sha. Dis one Na big temptation
Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2017
She'll disown me if i don't slap hercheesy

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by Fetula4u: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2017
She will b glad i did....but won't want to try it.
Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by FemiEddy(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Poverty is bad......may God help us......tho I will slap her nd we will split d money 50/50. Its business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by johnydon22(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
If i don't slap her, she will personally poison me.. You dey crase? grin grin what is slap?

I will tear her one slap for the money and another one for jaraaaaa....
Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
It's an automatic curse in my village. But agreeing with her before the slap and splitting the money seems like a good idea grin
Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ah! Kuku kill me
Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
I would slap her and quickly tell her that I won $1 million because of it. We love each other very much, so I'm sure she will forgive me.
Re: Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? by ehinmowo: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wich kind stupid question be dis. If u can slap her for $1m then u can also use her for money ritual.

There things that money will never supercede.

Ask the Christians dt the Jihadists are beheading. They were mostly giving d option of converting. But somethings are more than the way dey look

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love Your Wedding To Be Like This???? / Issele-uku Festival / OPINION: Ilorin and the Family House Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.