Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals (2136 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by gamelove: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2017
http://www.seegist.com.ng/2017/12/i-begged-wizkid-davido-to-reconcile.html?m=1

Popular show promoter and co-owner of Triple MG, Paul Okoye aka Oga Paulo, has revealed the role he played in the reconciliation of Wizkid and Davido. The two music super stars had earlier given an impression that there was beef between them, until they shocked Nigerians with a joint performance at the recently organised Wizkid concert.
The revered promoter revealed via his Intagram post, how he begged the two artistes to reconcile. He described their reconciliation as his Christmas and New year present.
See post below.
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by gamelove: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2017
photo

Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by AntiWailer: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2017
olihilistic:
And you can't settle your difference with your brother.

Not the same person.

As we enter 2018, learn to read..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by safarigirl(f): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2017
olihilistic:
not the same Paul Okoye

This one is a show promoter and co-owner of Triple MG, the other one is P-square Paul
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Okay
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2017
safarigirl:
not the same Paul Okoye

This one is a show promoter and co-owner of Triple MG, the other one is P-square Paul
The title is kinda misleading nah
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by Oblitz(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2017
olihilistic:

not p square Paul.

Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by doyinisaac(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2017
olihilistic:
I too know....it is another Paul okoye...not Paul of psquare....this is to show that many nairalanders only comment based on the title of the thread...they don't read the content

1 Like

Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by ufuosman(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2017
Good of you bt since u love peace. Bros afar you and ur brother?
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by chukslawrence(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice one from you
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by chukslawrence(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice one from him
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

The title is kinda misleading nah
lol, yes, I know. I also thought it was P-square's Paul and wanted to reply in same manner as that guy.

Anyway, that's what blogging entails, sensational and sometimes misleading headlines to catch readers attention
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2017
safarigirl:
not the same Paul Okoye

Oh! Thank you for educating me ma.
Happy boxing day.
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by OKorowanta: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2017
ufuosman:
Good of you bt since u love peace. Bros afar you and ur brother?

Na wa o.
Dem dey correct pipo wey comment b4 you and u still dey yarn like dem.
Ufuos which levels?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by Fetula4u: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2017
So they have to beg them to settle abi?.....mtew
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by BossLadyF(f): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2017
please settle your name sake and his brother
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by vertueptime: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2017
doyinisaac:
I too know....it is another Paul okoye...not Paul of psquare....this is to show that many nairalanders only comment based on the title of the thread...they don't read the content

But na d headline mislead am am na, no need to read thru when u hav 2 names that u know
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by ufuosman(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2017
OKorowanta:

Na wa o. Dem dey correct pipo wey comment b4 you and u still dey yarn like dem. Ufuos which levels?
D level be say bet9ja make me vex
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by doyinisaac(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2017
vertueptime:

But na d headline mislead am am na, no need to read thru when u hav 2 names that u know
What is the essence of a thread if you cannot read through??
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by vertueptime: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2017
doyinisaac:
What is the essence of a thread if you cannot read through??

And whats d essense of a misleading headline or caption
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by doyinisaac(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2017
vertueptime:

And whats d essense of a misleading headline or caption
There is nothing misleading there,the name of the man is Paul okoye too....it's not as if he lied about the name,did he??
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by earthsync(f): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2017
a scripted beef so they could get attention
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Agbaya you won't shut UP your mouth.miomo talobere ejo lowo e
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by anibirelawal(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
ehn..ehn...
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by mejorhofficial(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
U no fit settle ur own with ur blood broda nah dem froggie u wan go settle
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by SirBlack999(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
mejorhofficial:
U no fit settle ur own with ur blood broda nah dem froggie u wan go settle
learn to read, it'll help you a lot in life. And it's not "broda" it's "brother"
Re: ‘I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye Reveals by mejorhofficial(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2017
SirBlack999:

learn to read, it'll help you a lot in life. And it's not "broda" it's "brother"
Lol u are forming boss abi..go and check ur nigerian dictionary jare i sure say dem born u carry cum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Peter Okoye's Family Vs Cristiano Ronaldo's Family - The Best Family? / Messi Strikes A Pose With A Goat. / Photos: Actress Shaffy Bello Celebrates Her Stunning Daughter As She Turns 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.