Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Lesbian Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lesbian Wife (4338 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesbian Wife by ammamat(f): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
Husband , what will u do if you caught your wife i mean ur wife with another woman not girlfriend practicing Lesbianism in your matrimonial home ?
And wife if u caught ur husband practicing gay plz tell me what would u guys do?
Re: A Lesbian Wife by omega25red(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
if i caught my wife i will be very mad at first then i'll have a three some with them then get a good divorce lawyer  grin
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^^^^ divorce?! thats the kind of "spice" that any man needs!

like the saying goes:" if you cant beat them, join them!" so i would UnCloth and join the party demanding that whatever services my wifey gets, i should get the same.
Re: A Lesbian Wife by MPEROR: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2010
they will not let you join it is their party not yours
Re: A Lesbian Wife by ikamefa(f): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2010
ammamat:

Husband , what will u do if you caught your wife i mean your wife with another woman not girlfriend practicing Lesbianism in your matrimonial home ?
And wife if u caught your husband practicing gay plz tell me what would u guys do?

@topic huh?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grab a camcorder kwuick and start to make me a movie!!!! i am now a millionaire "  grin "

wait oh erhmmmmmmm checking self  cheesy but am a girl   @ topic carry go!! grin
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2010
MPEROR:

they will not let you join it is their party not yours

believe me bro, any party in MY house(furthermore in MY bed) becomes MY party and i definitely dont need any "invitation"! LOL
Re: A Lesbian Wife by meexteriox(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2010
*******opens the door, hisses and Scram quickly*******
Re: A Lesbian Wife by eddy1977(m): 4:17am On Apr 16, 2010
to be honest

i would be turned on like crazy. i love seeing two chix kissing and handling;can you imagine your rock hard c,ock in your wife's pp,us_sy and your mouth on you her friend's ttotto and of course your hands grabing their breasts?

i have watched so much PP_orn that i would like to practice it
Re: A Lesbian Wife by eddy1977(m): 4:18am On Apr 16, 2010
dont shoot me
i am just being real. eddy1977 undiluted and no sugar added
Re: A Lesbian Wife by nwaka80(f): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2010
eddy1977:

to be honest

i would be turned on like crazy. i love seeing two chix kissing and handling;can you imagine your rock hard c,ock in your wife's pp,us_sy and your mouth on you her friend's ttotto and of course your hands grabing their bosoms?

i have watched so much PP_orn that i would like to practice it
na wah o
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Esanyonmi(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2010
Hi nwaka,i like ur post and i can see u ar in ph and also in ph.am a youth corp member here,pls lets meet.my email:mosesmummy72@yahoo.co,facebook:moses awe,08060351257.
Re: A Lesbian Wife by slim14(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2010
not until it happens!,
Re: A Lesbian Wife by gowaga68: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
life goes on , thats what she wants so be it but not in our house grin grin grin
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Mobinga: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2011
ikamefa:

@topic huh?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grab a camcorder kwuick and start to make me a movie!!!! i am now a millionaire "  grin "

wait oh erhmmmmmmm checking self  cheesy but am a girl   @ topic carry go!! grin

Gbam. That'll shake the Nigerian market.
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Blazay(m): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2011
That is why she is my wife. cool
For better for worse,
Whatever makes her happy.

If I cannot 'eat' and 'finger' her right. . .some one else ought to.
Be it a man, woman, spirit or animal. . . .NO CHILDREN.

I will buy her the best LovePeddler my money can afford to keep her smiling for ages.

O [b]"J"[/b]es o! kiss
Re: A Lesbian Wife by ifyalways(f): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2011
Blazay:

That is why she if my wife. cool
For better for worse,
Whatever makes her happy.

If I cannot 'eat' and 'finger' her right. . .some one else ought to.
Be it a man, spirit or animal. . . .NO CHILDREN.

I will buy her the best LovePeddler my money can by to keep her smiling for ages.

O [b]"J"[/b]es o! kiss
LMAO
Re: A Lesbian Wife by rasputinn(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^ divorce?! thats the kind of "spice" that any man needs!

like the saying goes:" if you cant beat them, join them!" so i would UnCloth and join the party demanding that whatever services my wifey gets, i should get the same.

There's a thread here on nairaland where a certain girl said this was what actually happened to her.The wifey of certain man,lesbianised her first,she liked the act,so repeatedly went to the woman's house verytime the man left for work,however in this case,it was the wifey that invited her husband to join them in the act shocked shocked shocked,and the man couldn't even reject the satanic offer.What has happened to mankind cry cry cry
Re: A Lesbian Wife by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2011
ifyalways:

LMAO

Na wetin you dey always like be dat Mscchhewwww angry
Re: A Lesbian Wife by ifyalways(f): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^I wud never "give" you so quit wasting ur time sniffing around for . . .whatever.
Born2fuck is man enough.
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
rasputinn:

There's a thread here on nairaland where a certain girl said this was what actually happened to her.The wifey of certain man,lesbianised her first,she liked the act,so repeatedly went to the woman's house verytime the man left for work,however in this case,it was the wifey that invited her husband to join them in the act shocked shocked shocked,and the man couldn't even reject the satanic offer.What has happened to mankind cry cry cry

satanic offer?! at least we know whats your stand on the issue, lol!
Re: A Lesbian Wife by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
ifyalways:

^^I wud never "give" you so quit wasting your time sniffing around for . . .whatever.
Born2fuck is man enough.

Abegggiii I dey beg. Make me sef taste just smalll
Re: A Lesbian Wife by rasputinn(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2011
^^^
Dayo wetin dey do you,you no even fit call her bluff,kai
Re: A Lesbian Wife by rasputinn(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

satanic offer?! at least we know whats your stand on the issue, lol!

Wont happen,we're both chronically staright,plus it's against the natural design of God
Re: A Lesbian Wife by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
rasputinn:

^^^
Dayo wetin dey do you,you no even fit call her bluff,kai

You don see wetin this girl pack? Abeg you go change mind. To tap that thing na paradise o
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
For me its gonna be interesting.I see nothing wrong in two women having fun. My job will be to show them the d*ck is KING
Re: A Lesbian Wife by tEsLim(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
Sharply I'll do Nikaih for the 2nd woman cheesy and the rest is story they can want more , menage a trois
Re: A Lesbian Wife by Brite02(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2011
@OP. I'l jst laugh!
Lock door & phuck both. Shebi na 4 ma bed wey i catch dem. Sm1 wil tel d dfference.

(1) (Reply)

Uncaring Husband.. Very Depressed. Pls Advice. / Should My Wife And Children Adopt My First Name Or Surname / I Need Help. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.