Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) (4044 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by Pussitto: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2017
pastor Chris of believers loveworld A.K.A Christ embassy captured with his two biological daughters loved up together,Sharon and Charlene.

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-and-children.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by Ranchhoddas: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Heiresses to the empire...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2017
na wah
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2017
They can smile

They can smile

Give Jesus a big hand tongue

#in pastor chris'voice#
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2017
Wow, they look so fresh and healthy, our tithes and offerings are being utilized very well

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by Authoreety: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Dat smile on the right... stil tryin 2 fathom
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2017
ON HIS RIGHTHAND SIDE IS PASTOR CHRIS. (REPLICA)
ON HIS LEFTHAND SIDE IS PASTOR ANITA (REPLICA)

I MAY BE WRONG (MY PERSONAL OPINION) THE ELDEST DAUGHTER (SHARON) IS A CLEAR REPLICA OF HIS WIFE (ANITA). CAN PASTOR CHRIS BEHOLD THE FACE OF SHARON WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HIS WIFE PASTOR ANITA - WITHOUT GRIEF / PAIN?
PASTOR CHRIS SHOULD PLEASE BITE THIS VERY BITTER BULLET, SWALLOW HIS MIGHTY PRIDE & MAKE AMENDMENTS WITH ANITA.
LET DECEPTION CEASE SO THAT HE CAN FIND THAT INNER PEACE. HE LOOKS STRESSED AND RAPIDLY AGING..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by donnie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
osagix:

I MAY BE WRONG (MY PERSONAL OPINION) THE ELDEST DAUGHTER (SHARON) IS A CLEAR REPLICA OF HIS WIFE (ANITA). CAN PASTOR CHRIS BEHOLD THE FACE OF SHARON WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HIS WIFE PASTOR ANITA - WITHOUT GRIEF / PAIN?
PASTOR CHRIS SHOULD PLEASE BITE THIS VERY BITTER BULLET, SWALLOW HIS MIGHTY PRIDE & MAKE AMENDMENTS WITH ANITA.
LET DECEPTION CEASE SO THAT HE CAN FIND THAT INNER PEACE. HE LOOKS STRESSED AND RAPIDLY AGING..

I think you need glasses.

@pic, the lady on the left is a staff, not his daughter.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) by Shally2: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
osagix:

you guys should keep dreaming of reconciliation. They have both moved on. The man wants a ring what does that suggest to You?

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof / Do Miracles Happen Today? / For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.