Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Age Controversy: I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75, Says Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Age Controversy: I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75, Says Buhari (268 Views)

Laugher Galore At Channels TV As Femi Adeshina Says Buhari To Teach World Leader / Imam Of Peace Exposes Nigerian Government, Says’ Buhari Is Fake / Rochas Okorocha Says ‘buhari Is A Man Of God Sent To Save Nigeria From Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Controversy: I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75, Says Buhari by Worldtopnewsng: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Age Controversy: I thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75, Says Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday stirred up a fresh controversy over his real age when he said he thought he was 74 but was told he was 75.

Buhari spoke when the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Muhammed Bello, led a delegation to pay him Christmas homage at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The President, joined by state governors and other top government officials, celebrated his 75th birthday penultimate Sunday.

He was said to have been born on December 17, 1942, in Daura, present day Katsina State.

http://worldtopnewsng.com/thought-74-told-im-75-says-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

Land With Cashew For Sale / Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Commands IGP Idris Pull To Benue / Troops Apprehends 10 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.