Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation (46037 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by ibrahxx123(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
With Wizkid and Davido finally reconciling their differences at “Wizkid The Concert” held at Eko Hotel. The flow of love in Nigeria’s music industry is gathering storm as Nigerian musicians continue to applaud the duo’s maturity.

Taking to his Twitter account, Burna Boy poke fun at those feeding of their feud, while expressing his happiness at the end of the long overdue feud. He wrote:

“To all those when been de take Serious Panadol for this issue! How Market?  @wizkidayo & @iam_Davido Together One Africa , Space De for Everybody. in fact too much space de."

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/12/26/burna-boy-reacts-wizkid-davidos-reconciliation/

3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by NLevents: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
The sky is big enough for all birds to fly.

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0
why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by OKorowanta: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Do everything to avoid dat space for kirikiri wey dey wait you.

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by TributeLifeStyl: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Burna boy from prison, how market grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by xreal: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Twiitting from Prison.

Na Burna's next rhyme be dat.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by internationalman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
You think anybody would've given a bleep if the beef were between u and some other artiste

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by internationalman(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
You think anybody would've given a bleep if the beef were between u and some other artiste
We paid attention bcoz they are very very very relevant in the Industry.

19 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by doyinisaac(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
internationalman:
internationalman:
You are stammering..

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by bignero: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
so this boy hasnt been locked up yet?

they said his court case was last monday...now the thing done die down shocked

Nigeria....home for the criminals, by the criminals and ruled by the crimanls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Elnino4ladies: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
internationalman:

Burna boy is more talented than Davido and wizkid put together.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by dahunsy(f): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lolssss....another sicko.....we dey wait ur collaboration with Mr 2kay soonest grin

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by marooh: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Their reconciliation!, their matter.....

If them like make them be friend to bobrisky na them sabi....

When 2 celeb fight na MB data suffer!, if dey reconcile na d same data

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by internationalman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Yeah but less relevant...

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by anibirelawal(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Who God don bless....
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by dollarcoolcat(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
See them up there talk trashing burna.. Say it to his face na, ur guess is as good as mine.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by purem(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
I was there when it's all happened that woman was hiding under wardrobe because Abigail has been queueing at the filling station but her ATM is been rejecting card because that guy has refused to have a girlfriend due to the fact that I don't buy the idea of slapping someone I don't know, it makes me feel angry and you won't believe that there is one guy that I met on Friday he told me that he hates buhari and come to think of it that man is trying o, really trying to make things worst.

So the moral of this story is that you should be careful of the post you read on nairaland because time is money, you shouldn't be wasting it.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by NLevents: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol. Everyone will react.

Too many nuclear reactors in Nigeria

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by takenadoh: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Burna tell us how the beans be sha, eventually
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
OKorowanta:
Do everything to avoid dat space for kirikiri wey dey wait you.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by SammieLee1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Plz z Burnaboi reacting from prison? undecided
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oga Burna, look me in the eyes and tell me you are not one of the people you're talking about...

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by 26Clueless(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
wished my nigga Burnaby learnt from dis duo and learn how to make peace with his fellow musicians cos...in every sense burna na werey on his own

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by KingLennon(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nice one Burna. The sky is big enough for both the kite and the hawk to fly. Next year Wizkid and Davido will do a collabo for their fans

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by fpeter(f): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Lanretoye(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
where u dey different from where dem dey nah.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by MisterDreamz(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Irukiru obe gbegiri! Radarada!
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by MisterDreamz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
doyinisaac:
You are stammering..
This killed me with laughter! tongue
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by ajasa4link: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
There’s also space for u in kirikiri maximum prisons too

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by ChappyChase: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mr. Burna, when are you reconciling with Mr. 2kay
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by searchhussein(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hater sad
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ur own space...

NA FOR CELL...

(runs away before people go come rob me before doing me small makeup for face)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) / Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.